Thread: What a week of bliss.

What a week of bliss.

Thanks to my wonderful and caring wife. This week I have the time to enjoy being Claire for as long as I wish. And for the days that I wish also. The son and his family are on vacation, so with there not being grand kids around. Cindy told me to enjoy being Claire for as many hours and days as I wished. So far I have dressed three days in a row. And with at least one more planned for tomorrow. And to show my gratitude for her. Cindy has gotten all the pampering that she has wished for.

Enjoy!! And cool about the pampering!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That is so great, Claire! Enjoy your week! And please do share some details of what you do and what you wear, and pictures if possible!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

The week of bliss has ended. Last Friday the wife and I drove to Port St Joe, here in Florida. To attend our son wedding. The trip was great, the wedding was great, byt the motel for 1 night was horrible. However on Saturday we drove to Panama City and met up with one of our daughters and my first grandson. We bummed around in a goodwill store for a while. Didn't find any buys there. So then we all went north to Chipley, Florida. Found the goodwill there, shopped around some. Cindy found some new (in the original box) Haynes nylons. She knows that I wear gartered nylons. So she bought for pairs for me. We looked at dresses, skirts and blouses. Found some tops for Lori our daughter. We stayed the night in Chipley and left for our homes the next morning. Cindy and I stopped in Tallahassee at one of the goodwill's there. I found a cute skirt and a blouse to go with it. Cindy found a cute top for herself. And during all this shopping, Condy was looking for black pumps, to replace the pair of mine that is showing wear. So far the pumps have not been found. So all in all this past week has been wonderful. all for the love of a wonderful wife in my world.

The same for me this week.My son lives next door so it makes it awkward sometimes.This week he is away so Im dressed now and will be all week.Panties,bra,pantie hose and full make up.Got my new nail varnish in dark red my wife bought for me.Its heaven.