Thread: Been a Bad Girl

Been a Bad Girl

I guess I can't blame the emails checking for the proof of life lately. I have been rather busy in my business and getting out as Michelle. My life has taken so many different turns that it seems more like a realtiy show than real life. So I guess I should fill in a little about what is going on since I have been bad and not been posting lately.

Back in December my wife and I were finally finishing up the divorce steps when I started dating this woman. We hit it off very well since she excepted me in its entirity. We dated for 3 weeks and right after Christmas it hit me. My wife and I have been separated for 2.5 years for the most part and I was wondering why I never could go on with my life. I finally figured it out. Even with all of the crap that happened the last couple of years, I couldn't move on with my life because I still loved my wife. I tried very hard to bury and kick those feelings out, but they were still there. So on New Years Eve we got back to together and got through a lot of the issues. Now the marriage is getting past some of the real sticky issues and repairing the marriage. I don't know if we are going to make it, but it is looking very promising. She has accepted my cd'ing and even been a big supporter. Not that she has much choice since I run a meetup group here in Denver. <LOL> She has made some friends in the community and we are having a lot of fun. She has gone out with me several times while dressed and we are planning a weekend shopping trip soon.

Once my personal life began to fall into place, the other sides of my life starting taking off as well. My business is going well and the meetup group here in Denver is growing. The group is called Mile High Transgendered and after only 8 months we have 139 members. We have had 66 meeting so far with 14 upcoming meetups in the month of February alone. We are really beginning to hit our stride with the group and I am very happy. We have seen people who have never been out make it to the outside world. This has been a very rewarding thing.

The other big thing that has happened is that I have fallen in love with karaoke. OMG, I sang 4 songs last night and I can't wait to go again. I am becoming a karaoke junkie like TXKimberly. If you are planning on being in Denver let me know as we are planning 2 karaoke meetups next month. There is nothing better than to see a cd'er (ME) sing Aerosmith's - "Dude Looks Like a Lady" while dressed. Things are good and I am very excited about the future. I am hopefull that we will hit 200 members by our one year anniversary in the end of May.

BTW, Colorado Gold Rush is happening next month in Denver. If you plan on coming into town, then let me know. We are planning on scheduling an event for one of the nights during the conference and we would love to have you join us. We have 14 meetups so far scheduled next month but I see the strong possiblity of 20 by the time we finish adding some meetups for karaoke and Gold Rush events. So come on out to Denver and join us sometime for some really cool times.
    Last edited by AKAMichelle; 01-28-2011 at 11:51 AM.
    Michelle

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Michelle, I am so glad that you and your wife seem to be getting along better. I hope that you are able to reconcile your differences and just love each other.

Kathi

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    "My wife and I have been separated for 2.5 years for the most part and I was wondering why I never could go on with my life. I finally figured it out. Even with all of the crap that happened the last couple of years, I couldn't move on with my life because I still loved my wife. I tried very hard to bury and kick those feelings out, but they were still there."

Hi Michelle, it is great that things are moving in such a positive direction for you..especially after spending (and maybe wasting) the past few years in that lost state and then realizing what was missing... something you already had

Your words above are so well descriptive as to who I have been for the last 2-3 years. I am in a limbo mode and yes, I know its alot to do with still being in love (and missing) my ex. We divorced 2.5 yrs ago..I have seen her a few times since but nowadays its just a few texts here and there about things in general. Anyway, I don't think it will ever be a story such as yours..but more of a letting go and begin living.

But thank you for showing me that I'm not the only one who feels lost because of feelings for one in the past. I'm just glad you found her again..

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    WOW!!!!! Shows what real love can do!! Way to go, Michelle. Wish I could get to Denver and meet you in person!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I never joined? I thought I was a charter member Where do you go for Karaoke?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

That's great Michelle, I very happy for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    you know why they say Karaoke is the worst thing ever to happen in America? Because it combines people who can't drink with people who can't sing. (Michelle and Kimberly excluded I'm sure!)

Michelle,
    It is nice to hear that you and your wife are trying to get back together and the positive effect that it is having on your life. I hope your reconciliation continues!

Great news! Glad things are making a turn for the better!

I really wish I was still travelling to Denver; I would stop by one of the meetings!.. Been many years now.

Best wishes!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Great news Michelle i'm very happy that you and your wife have found a second chance and that your life is full of positives

Have to agree with you about karaoke nothing better than getting up (dressed of course) and belting out the tunes.ABBAs Dancing Queen is my party piece lol.Is it just me or isn't watching the bad singers up strutting their stuff just as much fun as the good ones.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Wow. That's amazing, Michelle. Amazing that despite having a promising budding romance you took the time to listen to your heart and discover what you really wanted. It takes guts for you both to dig deep and try to work it out. I hope that this surprising turn is the start of a long and healthy new chapter in your relationship! Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I never joined? I thought I was a charter member Where do you go for Karaoke?
    I have tried to get you to join the group, but I have been failing so far. We go out in male and female mode depending upon how we set it up. Last night was a male night and it was a blast. We had 3 couples show up. We go to Aqua Lounge off of Colfax most of the time. We are planning a run to BJ's soon. Next week or the week after we are planning a trip down to the Springs.

P.S. We will accept you as a member of the group. Just fill out the questionairre and you are in. I do have a little clout since I approve all new members.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    you know why they say Karaoke is the worst thing ever to happen in America? Because it combines people who can't drink with people who can't sing. (Michelle and Kimberly excluded I'm sure!)
    I definitely sounded much better after a few drinks. I can't tell if that is because I can sing better with a few drinks or everyone was so sauced that they couldn't tell how bad I sounded.
    Michelle

I so love hearing about reconciliations that work out better than the original relationship!

Gold Member
    Michelle: Great news on you and your wife getting back together. I was divorced for 15 years
    until I met my wife I have now. Your correct, some thing is missing after you break up, a part of you
    is empty.
    As for Karaoke; Well I could not carry a tune with a wheel barrow, So sing away, and have fun. Rader

Michelle....We read so many post about breaking up, but your post brought a little tear to my eye. I'm so happy for you and your wife. Thank you for sharing....Sandy

Gold Member
    I am happy for you Michelle. It is always better to save a marriage if there is a chance than to just walk away. So to have that go in a good direction with all that you have done with meetups has to make you feel real good. I hope 2011 just keeps getting better for you,

Michelle, I could not be happier for you! I read all your posts and even wondered what happened to you since I had not seen you around lately. Since today is my birthday, what a nice birthday present for me to read this great news! REALLY! I too love to hear about reconciliations and couples getting back together. I was in the same boat with my SO but only for 6 months. Some of the worst months of my long life. We are back together and our bond and love is stronger then ever. I sincerely wish ytou and your wife all the best and years of happiness together.
    Now about that karaoke.... I love to go but and sing. Of course I've only done it in male mode. My voice is so deep that I would ruin any female vocal. I do a lot of Elvis, Johnny Cash, Gentleman Jim Reeves, Marty Robins, and a few others that do slow love songs....my favorite. Well I guess I could do Johnny Cash's " A Boy Named Sue while dressed! hmmm?

Again, thank you for sharing this wonderful news. I'm very happy to know you and your wife are not letting love die.

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I told the story because it is not too late. When I told my wife 3 years ago, she didn't accept. She hated most everything I did at the time. It didn't help that our marriage was one step away from being DOA either. But somehow we kept the communication line open enough to survive. Now we doing much better. She went with me to a movie the other night dressed and she has gone to a couple of events with the group. But the biggest step for her is going to happen just after Valentines Day. We are going to spend the entire day as 2 girls shopping, eating and seeing a movie. It will be the ultimate date.

I will be posting in the next week about one of the most unique experiences. I have to get all of the photos together before I tell about my Bridal Photo Shoot.
    Michelle

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

My marriege experience.

Like both of u, Michelle and Marissa, I loved my wife. Altho I have dated a lot of pretty women, I've only LOVED ONE. Her!

Even when we separated, I thot we would get back together. Even when I agreed to a divorce, I thot we'd get back together. Thru a long and contentious divorce, I still loved her! I had difficulty continuing my life. No interest in dating or sex.

Then, a miracle happened! I suddenly stopped loving her! Shortly thereafter, Sherry came into my life! My interest in women and sex returned!
    That was about 13 years ago, and I've NEVER LOOKED BACK!

I hope things work out for u and your SO, Michelle!
    Marissa, in time, when you're ready, I think you'll be able to move on with your life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So the bottom line is Bad Girl Does Good! Congratulations, Michelle.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Michelle,
    I am SO happy that you've been able to put your life and your marriage back together in such a wonderful way. Truly uplifting!

It is always great to hear good news and you have some of the best!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman