Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a family member who also dresses?

Does anyone have a family member who also dresses?

I was reading a story about an adult crossdresser who came out to her parents, only to find out that the father dresses as well! I thought this has to be pretty unique -- and awesome. Does anyone on the forum have a family member who also dresses up?

-christie

Banned Read only
    Not in my family but I do know two brothers and a son who all dress.

I'm the only girl in the family besides mommy. Have 3 older brothers. Sorry.

I introduced my younger brother to crossdressing when he was like 9 or 10. And I know he did it for a while and got caught by mom. Pretty sure he never continued... Or persued it like I have.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My dad is obsessed with movies like Tootsie and Mrs. Doubtfire, and he loves wearing nightshirts to bed. In fact, I caught him watching RuPaul's Drag Race.
    That's enough information for me.

Nope. I do wish I did though. That would make things MUCH easier.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Not in my family.

None that I know about, but I am willing to be adopted by a family of crossdressers. I'm house trained amd complain very little.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    As far as I know I'm it. If any of my male relatives do dress, they have done an excellent job of hiding it, like me.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

No. But if you asked my relatives, they would also say no. If your good at hiding it, no one in the family needs to know.
    Tina B.

Had an uncle long time ago.. used to like to wear his girl things when I was young.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by christiecd View Post
    I was reading a story about an adult crossdresser who came out to her parents, only to find out that the father dresses as well! I thought this has to be pretty unique -- and awesome. Does anyone on the forum have a family member who also dresses up?

-christie
    It is not unique. I've known at least a handful of TG's with TG family members of their own. One was a father whose adult son CD'd. Ironically and sadly, the father was dead set opposed to it. Guess he didn't want the son to be like him.

Another is a TS friend of mine who has a brother that is also TG.

Lastly, my own sister is intersexed.

Yes, as several of you already know, my son is a member of the forum as well. It wasn't until he was an adult that I became aware of his like for fem clothing. I am very glad though that I can share this with him.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I'm not aware of anyone in my family, but my youngest brother is very much like me. Likes longer hair and dresses kinda girly. I dressed girly when I was his age. So possibly he might have ententions as well. It'd be nice, then, we would have more to share with each other. We are very much a like already. I'm Like his guide in life.
    Last edited by WillowWriter; 01-29-2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Spelli

Gold Member
    My brother had SRS some 18 years ago. Kept it a secret for about 3 years, now that the whole
    family knows, he will not talk to anyone, has a real stuck up attitude, and believes he is the ONLY
    thing in this world. I live next door to him, and maybe have 10 words a year with him. It is real
    sad, but he made is own bed, now he sits in it. Rader
    Sorry, I refereed to my brother as him, it should be she, because that is what she is, just a force
    of habit, as we bunked together for 18 years as kids, until I went into the service.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dont think I have any crossdressing relatives unless,they were very good at hiding it,unlike my early days
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Gold Member
    As a group, we are so closeted, it is hard to know sometimes. I made a joke on Facebook about wearing a bra (I wasn't outing myself, but the story is for another time). My sister goes "you are just like Dad". Do you mean the joking or wearing the bra?

My son was doing his girlfriends laundry years ago and put on one of her bras right in front of us and hammed it up. Recently, he texted his sister a picture of him in a bra and said "maybe I am CD". He recanted a little later saying he was joking. Hmmmm....

Interesting. To think how rare us CDs are, and then to have a relative to do the same!

I kinda wish I had a relative who dressed, but I don't think any of them would make cute women

One time my brother went to a Halloween Party as Aunt Jemima (of pancake fame), but I'm not sure if that was only a one-time thing or not.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I have a cousin who is a FTM...but I have never came out to him myself...Funny but he scares me more than just a little.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I had an aunt that had at times forced her young nephews to crossdress. I don't know if she ever did that to her own son. I was the unlucky participant in one of her dressing schemes. It was very humiliating. Didn't really have any CD tendencies at that time.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    One time my mother said, "Stay out of my underwear drawer!" Then she turned to my Dad and said, "that means both of you!" I've always wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by big_girl_too View Post
    One time my mother said, "Stay out of my underwear drawer!" Then she turned to my Dad and said, "that means both of you!" I've always wondered.
    HILARIOUS! My SO never had to worry about that, nor did Mom, Sis or Grandma (she WAS a sexy Grandma, @ 60 looked 30). No, as far as I know, I'm the only one, though my youngest son did experiment when in high school. I walked in on him dressed and reading Penthouse at the age of 15. He knows I know and I know he knows I know, but we've never talked about it. Even though I asked him once if he wanted to. Does he still?? I doubt it. It's HOT in Afghanistan.

My youngest daughter is Bi and CDs a lot. Probably the most well adjusted of us all because she just doesn't care what folks think and is really cool with her Dad being a CD. She knows my SO buys me nice things too.

I have a cousin that is rumored to be a crossdresser, but I don't know that for a fact because I haven't seen him since we were children. As far as my immediate family goes, you did not even joke about crossdressing when my father was still alive.

Yup, have a younger sibling who does, and damn if she isn't better looking!