Thread: Dressing in New Orleans

Dressing in New Orleans

Has anyone been dressed on Bourbon St.? I'm planning a trip there this summer. I have been there several times but would like to know if there are some clubs I want to visit when enfemme. Billie Jean

I haven't been there, but a few of our members here have and have started threads on their own experiences there while dressed, some alone and others with their SO's. Try a search here on New Orleans and you should be able to find some good information. from what I remember none of them had any problems going where they wanted to in that area. the rest of the city and state may be a different matter. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle.N View Post
    I went out for New Years 2009 on Bourbon Street. Don't recall all the places we stopped into, I just followed my friends as I was the noob. No problems at all, and in fact a lot of positive reactions. They don't call it The Big Easy for nothing!
    Yeah I've been there several times and have always seen T girls walking around. I guess I'll do that and play it by ear. Billie Jean

There used to be a few so called "Alternate Lifestlye Clubs" on Bourbon St., but the was several years ago. I haven't been to New Orleans since way before Katrina. In general, New Orleans as a whole is a pretty open minded city (at least used to be) almost in all areas so you shouldn't have any problems there.

I have been there we went to a lot of clubs and places for dinner at which time I was always enfemme. I went to the rest room at Pat Obrians and stirred up a little excitietment but did but who cared I just carried on like I din't notice anything wrong. Had a blast.
    It sure does get hot there in the summer time though.

last february went to the house of blues for lunch during the day, and that night went back for a blues concert, both times enfemme

My wife & I spent a day in the French Quarter this past fall, before we departed on a Dignity Cruise. I can't remember names of the places we went, although we didn't spend that much time on Bourbon St. The rest of the Quarter was amazing, and we stopped into some great little clubs and bars, many shops, and spent a lot of time enjoying the street musicians. We did get some second looks from some of the patrons of a zidaco bar we stopped in to, but nothing that would bed a problem. And we were there the weekend that the Saints were playing the Steelers in N.O. I was dressed the entire time we were there, and the only problem that we had was the day was not long enough. I can't imagine anyplace in the French Quarter that you would have a problem.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."