Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever found another crossdresser while out and about?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have you ever found another crossdresser while out and about?

Has anyone found another crossdresser while just out and about? Besides when you go to a LGBT bar or club, I figure it's pretty hard to find one, and I've never run into anyone by chance.

Aspiring Member
    I was shopping in the San Francisco Union Square Macy's once when another CD came up to me. Imagine the odds of running into another TG in SF, huh? LOL

She said something along the lines of it was good to see other girls out and about. Basically a nice way of saying "haha, I clocked you."

a few times. my encounters have been less than encouraging, most queens are very competitive and catty.

Yes.
    There's a senior full-timer in the town next to mine that I run into once in a while at the supermarket.

Yes, twice in the last 6 months. In Las Vegas last summer and in Pickering, Ont. at the Flea Market about 2 months ago.

I stopped in a small town in Missouri at a cafe about two years ago to grab a bite, and a man and women about fifty years of aged came in, both wearing a yellow tank top and yellow shorts and white with pink trim tennis shoes, pantyhose and his legs had no hair! As they sat he notice me and we spoke to each other! It felt nice!

Sadly...no.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Lately I have begun to realize how many of us vist Royal Oak MI, so evertime I am over there, even for the smallest thing ( mail ) I catch myself looking for others.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have but we did not exchange comments. I have seen more while endrab and what is so funny is I think one of them I have emailed back a fourth a few times They did not even notice me endrab

I forgot about our nextdoor nieghbor when I was about 13. He came over fully dressed with his wife and put his arm around my dad. You should have seen the look on my dad's face. He had on a dress wig and pantyhose with pumps. Billie Jean

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I have been seriously keeping my eyes open for just such a sighting for the last 2 years and have seen no one.
    Rachel Lea

I saw what I thought was a crossdresser once when I was walking around my neighborhood. I was way to say to say anything to her though. I also had one come into the 7-11 I worked at once, but again we didn't talk. She was really pretty too I always regretted not at least complimenting her.
    Cynthia is still a part of me. Even if I can't express her much these days.

I have seen and been seen twice this past week in OKC by two! Same store,one working,one shoping,as was I at Ross's.The clerk spotable. The shopper very definitely not,except for her wig and curousity about me. And I think she was as pretty as any I've seen. vivian fair

Nope, im rare bread here in no-mans land (and i dont go out dressed)
    Last edited by erica12b; 01-29-2011 at 11:55 PM.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I am on the lookout but I guess I just cant pick them out.

Years ago there was a store that sold large Happy style pillows, they where thought to be cool, and where cheaper than furniture back then, Anyway the person that owned the store wore tee shirts, with tight skirts all the time, no attempt to pass, but some nice skirts. the store didn't last all that long unfortunately. I have also seen cross dresser at the mall from time to time. Even in this small town I live in now, I saw a crossdresser and her wife walking through the mall. Cheap shift, and bad hair, but they where dressed pretty much the same, and They seemed very happy.
    Tina B.

No. I think we are an endangered species.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Hot Blooded Space People
    URGH!!

No. I'm looking though...but given that I live in a Republican state, in a town with a bad reputation, maybe they're just really inconspicuous? Hm.

Well, if the statistics are to be believed, we all run into at least a couple of CDs every single day. Finding them when they're actually dressed en femme, that's much rarer.

I did see a teenage guy sampling some eyeshadows at Sephora when I was shopping with my wife a couple of years ago, but I got the impression that he was only playing along with the cadre of girls who were egging him on.

I was coming home in a train once the family had to take different seats as train was busy. I was seated on the aisle and then this woman came in and sat a few seats up from me. At first glance she fitted in fine. But on closer inspection something was ringing cd in my mind. The reason for this is it was middle of summer temp in mid 20's and she was wearing thick opaque tights and the mannerisms weren't quite right. Thats the only time I've seen a sister. By the way she was dressed lovely.

I have also run into a few cd's when I was out and about in Royal Oak and Ferndale. Given that that area is fairly accepting of the LGBT population it isnt shocking. I have not approached them because was not sure what there comfort level was. For me if anyone ever runs into me around town- give me a shout out!

8rys, going on walkabout
    I have seen a couple sisters out and about. Like a couple other posters have mentioned Royal Oak and Ferndale is where I have had most of my sightings. Ann Arbor is another area where I've seen my fellow TG's on the street.

i met one online last year and we have been hanging together since then.really enjoy her company and even got intimate with one another.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalSkirt View Post
    Has anyone found another crossdresser while just out and about? Besides when you go to a LGBT bar or club, I figure it's pretty hard to find one, and I've never run into anyone by chance.
    Every once in a while I'll happen across one in the Five points area of Jacksonville, but though it is becoming more common it is still just a once in awhile situation. There is a group of younger CD's on the southside of Jax, but to be polite, they are not my type crowd.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    no sadly, I don't think Im out often enough!