Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever found another crossdresser while out and about?

Have you ever found another crossdresser while out and about?

Has anyone found another crossdresser while just out and about? Besides when you go to a LGBT bar or club, I figure it's pretty hard to find one, and I've never run into anyone by chance.

Aspiring Member
    I was shopping in the San Francisco Union Square Macy's once when another CD came up to me. Imagine the odds of running into another TG in SF, huh? LOL

She said something along the lines of it was good to see other girls out and about. Basically a nice way of saying "haha, I clocked you."

a few times. my encounters have been less than encouraging, most queens are very competitive and catty.

Yes.
    There's a senior full-timer in the town next to mine that I run into once in a while at the supermarket.

Yes, twice in the last 6 months. In Las Vegas last summer and in Pickering, Ont. at the Flea Market about 2 months ago.

I stopped in a small town in Missouri at a cafe about two years ago to grab a bite, and a man and women about fifty years of aged came in, both wearing a yellow tank top and yellow shorts and white with pink trim tennis shoes, pantyhose and his legs had no hair! As they sat he notice me and we spoke to each other! It felt nice!

Sadly...no.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Lately I have begun to realize how many of us vist Royal Oak MI, so evertime I am over there, even for the smallest thing ( mail ) I catch myself looking for others.

Almost every week that I shop for food. One of us works at the local Wally world.

I met a girl once when picking up a six pack of beers in the local mini store near me here in Concord. She was wearing a pants suit and about 2 inch heals. I just said hi and something about how everything is so expensive in that store, she smiled, and said yea really. Then I just went on my way.

Susan

Sure..I have bumped into others while out.Sometimes it is best with just an aknowledging polite smile..as some can get nasty if they think they are "undetectable" and you start conversation as Katrinakat said.

I have a few times, strangely enough. In Selfridges in Manchester, and a few times in Wakefield in the UK. I saw a couple with a CD in light makeup and a trouser suit. Great blonde hair and, but quite tall. Most passable was another girl in the local shopping centre who (IMHO) stuck out a little as she was in fairly light, white summer top and skirt and really thick black tights. I've also seen a CD when I was on holiday in Greece. She was with a GG and they looked N European, maybe Scandinavian. Again, she had on a lovely light dress and spoilt the look with really thick opaque tights. I do wish some of us read more magazines like Cosmo or Red to get some style ideas like that hosiery (especially opaque 100 denier) is not always a good part of an outfit LOL

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I have been seriously keeping my eyes open for just such a sighting for the last 2 years and have seen no one.
    Rachel Lea

I saw what I thought was a crossdresser once when I was walking around my neighborhood. I was way to say to say anything to her though. I also had one come into the 7-11 I worked at once, but again we didn't talk. She was really pretty too I always regretted not at least complimenting her.
    Cynthia is still a part of me. Even if I can't express her much these days.

I have seen and been seen twice this past week in OKC by two! Same store,one working,one shoping,as was I at Ross's.The clerk spotable. The shopper very definitely not,except for her wig and curousity about me. And I think she was as pretty as any I've seen. vivian fair

Nope, im rare bread here in no-mans land (and i dont go out dressed)
    Last edited by erica12b; 01-29-2011 at 11:55 PM.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I am on the lookout but I guess I just cant pick them out.

Years ago there was a store that sold large Happy style pillows, they where thought to be cool, and where cheaper than furniture back then, Anyway the person that owned the store wore tee shirts, with tight skirts all the time, no attempt to pass, but some nice skirts. the store didn't last all that long unfortunately. I have also seen cross dresser at the mall from time to time. Even in this small town I live in now, I saw a crossdresser and her wife walking through the mall. Cheap shift, and bad hair, but they where dressed pretty much the same, and They seemed very happy.
    Tina B.

No. I think we are an endangered species.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Years ago there used to be a girl that liked to sit out near the pool in my complex. She always wore a red satin can-can dress and held a doll. I saw her later in the same outfit riding a motor scooter down the street.
    The other time I saw one of us, she was walking on the sidewalk as I drove by.

Karen Sue

I have while out shopping at the malls, they also noticed me! It was totally wierd because I felt like I wanted to aproach thetm and say hello, introduce myself but it was like they had been totally caught or someting and couldn't get away fast enough. They had no interest in meeting new friends! It would have been cool to have a girlfriend to meet and go shopping with!

I have seen two.
    Many years ago I was serving in a shop and a very nice looking elderly lady came in.
    It was when I looked at her hands that I realized that she was a CD girl.
    I would love to have complemented her on here looks.
    In contrast to that, Two years ago a CD girl walked past me in town.
    But I have to say she did not look good. I silly tight skirt and massive breasts. She looked awful.
    A lessen there I think.

SUZY

I have seen several in public. Once at an adult bookstore there was a tall lady who said she was a male. But once at work the maintaince man and I dressed for a work funtion and he had his own clothes and shoes and admitted they were his. His wife is a lot larger than he is so I figured he was a crossdresser full time at home like me. Billie Jean

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    I get several hundred customers a day. A few CD's I know from a club frequent my store.

I still usually "clock" a couple of paople per month that I don't already know. I do "clock" a few in male mode too. Shaved arms, neat eyebrows, longer nails, a particular manner of talking........ there are lots of "tells".

But, if she is doing a great job, the very worst thing that can happen is to be "outed", even on the sly. And if she is in DRAB - what a scandal.

Oh, the dilemma. Do I try to reach out to fellow sister's. Or, do I let them go on their merry way thinking they got away with it yet again??????
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

It was just the other day I was walking outside a store and looked over to see this person looking at me through a store window. My first thought was "jeez, he - I mean she really is obvious. Look at those facial features, those big hands and look at........ " then it dawned on me it was my reflection. I guess we really are our own worst critics.
    But other than that - not really. And I'm looking all the time. Not just for full blown CD in girl mode, but bra straps, minor make-up etc. I guess the Phoenix girls know how to do it right!