Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have you ever found another crossdresser while out and about?

Beth, Thanks for the reply. I will research and then try it. . I will watch for you .Oh -guess if you are in Meechigan we probably won,t be in the same mall. hehehe

Funny topic years back used to be a movemnt to wear a pinky ring as trans CD code. did for years and wife thought it was odd , she never knew why I did it. I have seen a couple Cd but not often, everyonce in awhile I see some guy with painted nails or nice earings and think Yup but never comment. I have made comments in conversations and almost been figured out by the women in the discussion. I am amazed in a community where must be about 30+ practicing girls we don't cross or they are that good.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I work at a restaurant and two came in for lunch, but I didn't know how to talk to them without embarrassing them. Any ideason how to approach the subject?