Thread: Kids don't miss much do they.

Kids don't miss much do they.

My 13 year old son had a buddy at the house for a sleepover, so in the morning I fixed them breakfast. I was wearing Levi's and a Tee shirt. After they finished I overheard his friend say "Dude, your dad has boobs..." My son answered "Yea that happens when you get old I guess." Guess I'll rethink my morning attire next time.

But did you feel proud of the boobs at the same time ??
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Aren’t kids great? And you have boobs too. Sounds like you have it made!

Hug, SUZY

hi . kids see everything . you think they dont but they do . my seen my nails painted and my necklace . i did try to hide them. must be nice to have boobs
    love deanna

Nope, they don't.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have had "boobs" since I was 9 years old. And I do mean noticeable ones. They got bigger as I grew, and are now natural 40 B's. My late wife and I never told our children that I was a CD, but they did know that I did have "boobs," and told their friends about it! BTW, I finally told my grown children that I was a CD in 2009! They don't care!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Kids scare me the most when I would dress in my little booties and wear them out to stores.. I hated the idea that a kid might see me and say "Mommy that man is wearing a pair of shoes JUST LIKE YOURS!!"... Freak me right out..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    But did you feel proud of the boobs at the same time ??
    Proud? Im comfortable having breasts not ashamed. As a guy I dont look much different than anyone else and bustier than some.

LOL...Kids notice EVERYTHING !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

My TEEN doesn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Nope, they don't.
    She's found items I've left around after a session. I made up something on the spot and she's always bought it!

I've left my upstairs bedroom LITERED with fem items after a session! Knowing she would be at my house that afternoon/evening! I know I can pack everything away after she's asleep!

The closets thru out my house r LOADED with fem items! All she has to do, is OPEN ONE!

However, she's so self absorbed and busy texting her "friends", (540 on Facebook), she's CLUELESS about Sherry!

Mind u, I don't have nail polish, makeup, jewelry, or BOOBS on around her! I think those that do, hope to get caught! Or, maybe they just don't care!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Some while back, I was Xmas shopping at a mall, when I over heard 2, 12ish girls
    telling their Mom that a person over their was a man in a dress. Sure enough it
    appeared to be a CD, and looking very passable I might add. But those eagle eyes
    spotted her sure enough. If you can pass a 12 year old eyes, you can pass anywhere. Rader