Thread: I feel like I am changing

I feel like I am changing

Lately I feel like I am changing. I believe I am accepting who I am and now my view of the world is different. One thing is that I want to share my new found self with someone. The way I view women is changing also. I am particularly enamered with a local newscaster and weather girl, today however, I just thought about how much I liked what she had on....( A nice red dress with knee high black boots) Is this a normal progression? How can I find a balance that is within the boundries.

If you find out how please let me know too. Of course I recently came to understand my true self also. So I feel that I am in the same boat as you are. My viewpoint has become - take it as it comes and enjoy the ride to wherever it is going. I don't see where at this time but I am certainly going somewhere with my passion of dressing en femme. Passion is the word which comes to mind but it is more than that. It feels right. I have way too many traits and mannerisms from my mother than my father so I guess genetically God goofed. I may eventually go out too. At least that's the plan, once I get the makeup down and the right outfits, etc. Take care and know that there are many here to help, and be friends with, TTFN.

Danielle
    Last edited by DaniPat; 02-08-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Grammer
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

To say its normal I couldn't tell you. For what is normal for you may not be normal for me! Go at your own pace and excepting yourself is like a blessing! Way, way back when I would see a beautiful woman my first thought would be wow! what a nice rack! Then I would think I wish I was built like that! Soon after that I lost the first thought completely!

Yes, I am going thourgh that too, and I am not sure how I feel about that. I would like to think that dressing is a part of who I am, but lately its all I think about. I believe that is because I am actively looking at myself and how I fit in the world around me. My hope is that I become comfortable with who I am and I can grow as person.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    The turning point for me came many years ago. I became fully aware of who and what I am. From that day on I love who I am and feel blessed to be a C D.

Your feellings hit home with me.Although it has been some time since I felt lost and confused,once you accept who you are and what you are these new feellings and thoughts will just blend in to your well being.Looking at what women are wearing and not as a sexual thing is a form of respect and helps to develope a sense of style,also observe there manorisms and learn from them.On a personal note ,I was a very negative,some what hostile person with alot of very bad vices,when I let my "Feminin" being start to merge with my macho self my vices and attitude eased and finally were non-issues,my out look on life changed,now I smile most of the time,am more polite and far more less judgemental.Don't worry soon all things feminine in you will merge and you will find a happy medium.I myself can still be agressive and "manly" in my daily routine and "Feminin" when I want to.It took awhile but now I'm happy with who I am.Bye-Bye.

I think we begin to understand women better. I no longer look at the majority of women as just lumps of meat, heck now I see what they wear and say "yes, nice top" or "you are joking aren't you for wearing something that looks awful". I also tend to allow females more space to exist no longer being fixed on their butt, legs or other parts apparently imprisoning them with my lusting eyes. Although, that one lady who knows how to carry herself, dress well and presents well definitely requires my attention at which I contribute 100%.

Hot Blooded Space People
    I'm going through exactly the same thing right now, and I think it's a form of relief. Your whole life you're conditioned into acting out a male persona which, for most of us here, is not what we prefer, and gender can be so monolithic that a lot of people, more than you might think, feel trapped by it. I think the chanigng attitude toward women, paying attention to what they're wearing (and in my case how they walk and such) is perfectly natural and predictable if you want to dress and act like a woman, and there's some part of us that wants out of the stereo-typically male "lust after everything" attitude. It's a step forward

Congratulations on finding self acceptance, and I think because of that you will that others will be more accepting of you as well. There is a certain attractiveness you take on when you exhibit confidence and self assurance.
    Also, noticing what other women are wearing is only natural when you're a cder. Call it an occupation hazard.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Congratulations on taking the most essential step towards finding the real you - self-acceptance! Yes, you will find that your whole outlook changes once you have learned (as you have) that it is OK to be yourself.

It is normal for you to notice women's clothes and their fashion sense, you will probably also notice more about the way they do their hair - it just means that you are starting to notice the whole person rather than just one aspect. The more that you accept yourself and what is happening to your self-image, the easier it will be to find balance.

It's also quite natural that you want to share your new found self with someone, after all by nature humans are sociable animals.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

For me, it is extremely common to see an attractive young woman and admire her and her looks and clothes while at the same time wondering how I'd look in that outfit she's wearing. I would bet many CDers feel those same things. Whether or not this is 'normal' is unanswerable, because, well ... what exactly is "normal"? Is there really such a thing?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Acceptance of ones self is a major step in our development.I still have the feelings of "hey! shes pretty" but it comes a poor second to my First thoughts of how lovely her clothing,shoes or her hair etc is,and wondering if I could get away with wearing the same outfit

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson