Thread: wife out of town!

wife out of town!

my wife left this morning for a week! She does not approve of CD`s. I planned for a nice week. I have thigh high lace top silk stockings, VS lace panties and 4 inch peep toe sling back pumps on. I shaved all the way up to my waist, except my genitals and painted my toe-nails a beautiful pink rose color. I LOVE the way I feel!!! I want to feel this way all the time! What is the girl in me suppose to do? I have been this way for 45 years. I want it more than ever. Please give me some feedback.
    Love you all,
    Tia

It sounds like you had a wonderful fun evening, Tia!

What you can do is something that you have to decide. Each person, and each marriage, is different.

Meanwhile, enjoy your week!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Thanks, I plan on dressing every day and enjoying my feminine self. I love the soft side of me!!

Perhaps while your wife is away you could don a french maid uniform or some such and make the house just sparkle? After all if the home is all clean and fresh how can she be angry for the shaved body?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tia61 View Post
    Thanks, I plan on dressing every day and enjoying my feminine self. I love the soft side of me!!
    Your story resonates very strongly with me. Enjoy your girl time while you can!

I do all the house cleaning already! I do wish I had the maid outfit though!

Well, I hope you enjoy your week of dressing. And when she comes home perhaps you could go to work on acceptance. I know it may seem like an impossible dream but when you're a married cder it's a worthwhile goal.
    Find a way to talk to her.

Tia have a great week dressing up. My wife leaves on a business trip next week and I am going to do the very same thing. Four days of being Ellie is an exciting thought for me. Have fun!

I remember the time I had nine days to be Billie. Loved every minute of it. When I had to put her back in the closet I spent a long time trying to get over that experience. I cried a lot and I do mean a lot!

I too, choose to live within boundries set by my wife. I enjoy the time I have, "to be myself", but most of the time I am not dressed. When the family is out of town, I also enjoy greater freedom to dress as I please. Sometimes I wish things were different, but I choose to a member of my family first, cd next.

I'm not a CD. But, I was in a marriage where I only felt free to be myself when my husband was gone. I also felt he was inflexible, overbearing, and demanding. I couldn't wait for him to go away on business. Needless to say, this eventually eroded our marriage. There was no true intimacy.

Not good.

Looking back, we should have been talking about our issues years and years before it became too late.
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-07-2011 at 06:30 PM.
    Reine

Me too! Only difference was--she was home and I was out of town for two weeks. What fun. Consignment and thrift store shopping. Several new outfits. I will show pictures later.

My SO has been gone since last Wednesday but tonight is the 1st night I dressed. Came home from work, showered, dressed and vacuumed the house. My daughters were home this past weekend for Super Bowl and with 2 dogs rooming around the house, I thought it was time to do that before she came home. I know it is hard when the SO doesn't understand. Like most of here, I don't have an easy answer. Talking and telling our true feels is the best, but it may have a price to pay. Enjoy the week.Best of luck

Well I'm sure a week is plenty of time to find a local lawyer and get some divorce papers drawn up before she gets back. That is if you want to change your situation bad enough and your not too busy dressing up? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Be realistic and enjoy the moment. Once a year my wife visits relatives for seven to ten days. While she is away it is 24/7 for me. I get my entire wardrobe out of storage and hang all my dresses in the closet, slips too (at least the one's I intend to wear). I toss my BVD's and tee shirts into a box and load the draws with panties, bras and foundation garments. I love it. Could I do that for the rest of my life, except for interacting with the public? Yep! But, when she returns everything will go back to the 'norm.' Then I'll be limited to seven hours a day en femme. Oh, well! What's a girl to do????

it`s day three and i have shaved my legs twice and been dressed all three days! two more nights of alone time. Karren, you may be on to something!! a girl could get used to this!

Banned Read only
    I do the same thing EVERY time my wife leaves town. It's girl time 24/7. I line up all my shoes in the closet. I take all my dresses and skirts out of storage and hang them in the closet, move all my lingerie into my drawers and leave my make up out in the bathroom. I love to see my things when I wake up or just enter the room. Wow, I need girl week!