Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dressing around your SO

Junior Member xxprincess_tiffyxx's Avatar
    My SO fully supports my dressing however much I want and whenever I want.
    And I love to dress and be Tiffany with her. I feel more outgoing fun happy and free to be silly
    And not so serious or stuck up as Tiffany. And Tiffany loves having friends to share herself with and to do things with.
    Yay for accepting SO and those of us who love to share in one of our most exciting aspects of who we r which is of course our
    Sexy fem sides.
    Follow me @xxTiffyLovexx on Twitter xoxo

Like Tiffany, my wife is soo accepting she buys most of my cloths and such. I get dressed almost daily now and she is OK with me getting my letter. It is amazing to see the vast differences in our significant others acceptance of us.

My Sis wants this so much more than I do and she too has a hard time with it at home wile I seeming have an easy go of it.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

When my wife and I lived alone, she would very occasionally (meaning not that often at all) let me wear something feminine around the house. But now that my wife is taking care of her grandmother and we are living at her place, that puts the kabosh on the whole thing.

Not really much different really, because if I was dressed (no makeup, wigs, or breasts) and we were playing cards, the minute she won the game (she always did) she would say something like "could you go back to being my man, now?"

GG'd up from the feet up
    Quote Originally Posted by laurajade View Post
    she would say something like "could you go back to being my man, now?"
    I do know that feeling, I don't mind AT ALL when my SO dresses but once in awhile I like seeing the stinky boy as he calls himself underneath. However, I feel lucky to have the best of both worlds; the man I fell in love with that loves 4x4ing, fishing and big trucks, but im loving the girly confidence of Tiffany as well, being able to talk about our more common interests (hair, makeup, movies, music etc). Having a CDer as a SO has many perks it's just up to the SO whether they want to accept and embrace or shove it in the closet with the Christmas decorations. In my opinion, and this is just me, I don't think ANYONE should have to stifle how they feel best, most confident, most comfortable for anyone, wives included. But I understand that each situation has its own set of circumstances, so it's not so very cut and dry. I just know if the shoe (sky high black stilettos in our case) were on the other foot, I'd have to do what was best for me and my state of mind.
    Flickr acct: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59075151@N03/

[SIZE="3"]If you don't stand for nothing I can't really stand behind you[/SIZE]

Totally non accepting keep it in the closet sleep on the coach and don't dare let her see a scrap.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Quote Originally Posted by tommi View Post
    Totally non accepting keep it in the closet sleep on the coach and don't dare let her see a scrap.
    It sucks that some of us have to live like this. I feel for you. Too me that is a divorce in the making. Hugs
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.