Thread: The cold weather makes it easy to underdress for work..

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar

The cold weather makes it easy to underdress for work..

for those of us who are still inside the closet. I was able to get into an all in one and hose under the jacket and sweater. As long as I don't have a heart attack today it will all be good.

Platinum Member
    I always enjoy cooler weather - not just for under dressing, but because tights and pantyhose are just too warm for summers in Houston!

Banned Read only
    Yep, panties, pantyhose, lacy camisole top with a bra, dark shirt and sweat shirt. I keep to local streets where the impact during a car crash would be less than doing sixty on the freeway.

Not unless they loose heat in my office... I wear the same corset, bra, panties, thigh highs and camisole every day... All year round.... Ok not the same, I do wash them from time to time.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't need cold weather to under dress,for I wear panties, bra and nylons all the time, so those items are just getting dressed to me! Under dressing for me is when I put on some perfume, lipstick, earrings and grab my purse and go shopping in guy mode!

tights, bikini bottoms (when I have them), also panties (when I have them)
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I under dress in the cold weather. Normally I don't do physical jobs when dressed. But in the winter when I underdress, I get a rush with a bra and stacking wood. The movement of the bra on my chest is wonderfull.
    I found that a beautiful rose bra I own is not very good for working. Most of the pretty bras, I own, tend to require constant maintenance. Straps falling down and cups moving. I love doing the shifting and lifting but I cannot image a gg enjoying this as much as I do. A very plain white cotton bra works best.

What type of bra and panties do you think girls or CD wear when doing manual labor wear?

I usually don't underdress but with temperatures in the teens I've been wearing tights under my jeans when I go out.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Tights are good and warm... i find that full nylon briefs and nylon camis are much warmer than what I used to wear...

I do on occasion wear tights or pantyhose under my work clothes from time to time, but sometimes find them to be a distracting influence. So unless I need to wear them for warmth, I usually reserve them for my Laura time.

Actually, I think that if most men would free their minds from their masculine conditioning, they would find tights and pantyhose quite a suitable and more comfortable alternative to long underwear, "long johns", whatever you want to call them.

Since I work in the outside area, although I do have the small security building I can occasionally get in when I'm not busy, it was very easy to underdress today. Normally I am always wearing panties and pantyhose. TODAY however, I was also wearing a body briefer, and long leg panty girdle (capri cut) and my cuddle duds long sleeve top under my uniform and winter bomber jacket. So Comfy all day long.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Being able to underdress more is the only thing I like about winter! I always wear panties (don't own mens underware) and I always have my toenails polished! But when it cold I add a bra, small forms (covered by the jacket) and pantyhose or tights!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Im with you Kaitlin, no male underwear in my drawers either and winter is the only time I can leave the house wearing a bra and not worrying. I wish it was winter all year round. Besides I hate the heat.....

I've always worn panyhose in the winter, they block the wind better than long johns. I wear them under everything. Billie Jean post number 400

I like to wear panties, suspender belt and stockings from time to time. I've never worn a bra under my clothes since I tend to go large there, but I did wear my corset a couple times. I just love the feeling of wearing it tied up nice and tight!

Sometimes got on a nice pair of tights underneath my jeans. Feels so good, and warm in this weather