Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do U get out of underdressing, exactly?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What do U get out of underdressing, exactly?

Hey! I tried it when I first began dressing about 14 years ago.

U know, tite undies and thongs under my pants. A thin girdle under my shirt. Maybe a sports bra? And, OF COURSE, pantyhose!

At first, yeah! I got a thrill from the FEEL of those under items! And, that no one knew what I was wearing!

But, after a few days of this, they ALL became uncomfortable, made me sweaty, and even caused PAIN! I LOOKED exactly the same in the mirror, but felt crappy by noon! I gave all that up and am happier for it!
    These days I dress completely, so it seems pointless to me now!

I wonder, do some of U folks underdress every or several days a week? Why? What do u get out of it? Do u do it simply because U CAN'T dress fully, as you'd prefer?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I always wear panties. I gave up male underwear years ago and won't go back.
    I don't wear a bra out unless I'm fully dressed, but I do wear pantyhose now and then. I just like how they feel.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I underdress daily because that is now my normal dress. I have been doing it long enough that the last time that I put on male underwear I just felt creeped out. I love the feel of the pull of my garters, the silky feeling of my cami, the hug of my bra, the pressure on my chest from my small forms.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I under dress always, unless dressed fully! I to like the feel of my bra and panties are the only underwear that I own and nylons are the only socks I own! Besides you wont see me in public without earrings, lipstick on and my purse!

I used to under dress a lot, stockings and panties. It felt good. Then my wife started buying me men's thong underwear. They fit so much better than a lot of the panties I was wearing and I pretty much wear them exclusively now. If I run behind on laundry, I will delve into my pantie collection. Come winter and the shorts get packed away I start shaving my legs again, then I get out the stockings and suspender belt. It's always amazing how nice that feels as I slide on my dockers for work....

That's just how I dress now. I enjoy the fun of lacy panties or panties with colorful stripes; when I have to wear drab, I don't usually wear a bra, especially at work. But on cold Montana winter days, I wear camis and stockings. I have almost no male underwear anymore and I'll probably never buy any again.
    warmly, Linnea

I'm with you on this one, Doc. I've personally just never gotten the appeal. Squeezing my junk into a container which was not designed to hold it......meh. Not for me.

I guess that makes me the weirdo around these parts.

Silver Member
    So, why the question? Is it that we feel that others should be as we are?

I like pretty lingerie so I wear a bra and panties most days. A lot of people know it and could care less. I also wear women’s tops, shoes. and pants or shorts most days. When I first started I wore dresses and wigs which I seldom do today. I like the look and feel of women’s clothes as much as I like women. I live in an area where dresses are seldom worn and don’t feel the need to wear them much anymore. When traveling I wear what most women wear, but don’t try to pass.

I've employed and known several women who didn't wear dresses or makeup. It was what they wanted to wear for various reasons. Some were more feminine than others. They ranged in gender/sexual orientation as much as we do.

I guess it's a way of being as feminine as I can be without anyone knowing it but me. I don't wear a bra to work very often anymore, but as far as panties go... I love that they're delicate, sometimes ornate, soft, and sexy. I love opening the drawer and seeing all these pretty, ultimately feminine things and knowing that they're mine. I like choosing them according to mood or whim. I like them because that's what girls wear. I enjoy the naughty sexiness of it all. I like knowing that I'm wearing the same underwear as any beautiful woman I see.

no chafing.
    undies are just that, and it is my choice to ware panties and not mens briefs or boxers.

I heaven't wore men's underwear for about 6 months, I love women's panties, and when I have alone time I enjoy wearing a bra too, I feel more feminine, and I personally find they panties to be quite comfortable. I love wearing shapewear makes me feel better about my butt, and I can double cross my legs! I'm disappointed I can't dress full time yet. but I'm glad I underdress.

I always wear bra and panties underneath my work clothes, because I'm female on the inside even though the outside doesn't yet match, and I need that connection or else I start to bug out.

On a side note, however, today I went to work fully dressed - girls flared bottom jeans, 2 inch block heel biker boots, padded hip/butt girdle, lightly padded bra, matching panties, and a tight pink t-shirt. Of course I wore a very baggy hooded sweatshirt over that, so you couldn't really see anything, and I've worn the jeans to work before without anyone noticing. Still, it brought me great peace of mind to be myself while at work.

I can't wear women clothes on the job but wearing a bra, silk panties, and tights in the cold NY weather under my clothes helps me feel so feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    I'm with you on this one, Doc. I've personally just never gotten the appeal. Squeezing my junk into a container which was not designed to hold it......meh. Not for me.
    That would depend upon what you buy. I've found some panties to be more supportive and softer on my privates than men's briefs. No going back for me.

I don't normally underdress, but today is different. I'm going to meet my mum and decided to underdress when I meet her. Its only very rare occassion that I underdress and today's the day.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    i don't underdress as well due to the warm weather here. i reserve that for when Im going out en femme.

I guess I under dress all the time. I am trying very hard to project my fem self. I know I will not do the SRS, but that doesn't mean I will accept the male self....I am a female, at least in mind if not body.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I haven't worn mens underwear for over 10 years now - only panties. I also don't own any mens jeans or shorts. For the past year or so I've taken to always wearing a bra (with small breast forms) when I go out. In cooler weather I always wear thigh hi stockings or tights under my jeans. I've found a neutral shade of nail polish (not clear) that I wear constantly when I go out and a shade of lip gloss (again, not clear) that matches my lips that I wear in winter to keep my lips from getting chapped. What to I get out of it? I feel more natural dressed "en femme" and yes, its the best I can do when I'd much prefer to wear a dress or skirt when I got out. Its also a bit of a game I play ... to see how much I can get away with without anyone noticing.

I have not worn men's underwear in over 20 years now. I wear panties and pantyhose on a daily basis. For me, it is a way to have that feminine feeling when I cannot be fully dressed up in all my women's clothing.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

That is a funny question for me, as I just addressed that issue tonight. I got a call from a client tonight that needed some information I collected for him tonight instead of tomorrow morning.

It was about 9pm and I was already back in my typical female clothes. For some reason I decided to just leave everything on, and just throw on some sweats and a coat over it. It was snowing and I was just doing a quick "drop off" and would not be going in anyplace.

I dropped off the information at his house and headed for home. Then I got this urge to just drive without covering up what I was wearing. So while I was cruising through the backside of a small airport (shortcut home), I began taking off my sweat pants & coat as I was driving...and varying my speed...and swerving around...

It was kind of a rush to just be wearing my dress/hose...particularly at traffic lights although it was dark and I have tinted windows. It made a routine drive home pretty darn exciting, actually

A couple miles from home my overzealous curiosity kicked in as usual. I began considering trying out driving totally naked... If I was not close to home, I probably would have done it.

So, I guess I learned something tonight about "underdressing", which is something I have not done very much of. I learned that people with my kind of curiosity have no business underdressing...it could lead to big trouble very quickly for people like me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Hey! I tried it when I first began dressing about 14 years ago.

U know, tite undies and thongs under my pants. A thin girdle under my shirt. Maybe a sports bra? And, OF COURSE, pantyhose!

At first, yeah! I got a thrill from the FEEL of those under items! And, that no one knew what I was wearing!

But, after a few days of this, they ALL became uncomfortable, made me sweaty, and even caused PAIN! I LOOKED exactly the same in the mirror, but felt crappy by noon! I gave all that up and am happier for it!
    These days I dress completely, so it seems pointless to me now!

I wonder, do some of U folks underdress every or several days a week? Why? What do u get out of it? Do u do it simply because U CAN'T dress fully, as you'd prefer?
    For a lot of reasons I cannot dress fully in my workplace. Even at home I rarely do because I rarely have the time (or really I'm too lazy), and so the results are usually less than successful (to my standards).

So underdressing is my outlet, the sensations and the knowledge that I am the only one who knows are my main motivations. Also in the winter months it helps me stay warm. But, if the clothing caused me discomfort or pain I would definitely stop!!!

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Microtoning Action gently hugs legs, creating a vibrant, toned feeling.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Why do you have to get something out of it? Funny but I'm never uncomfortable so you must have been doing something really wrong? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

All my life, I'd underdress here and there but never with any regularity. Lately though, over the past year+, I have found myself doing it just about daily. Only pantyhose and/or panties, never see the point in risking detection by wearing a bra. Anyways, I have found that it gives me that little tiny extra bit of peace in my heart that helps me stave off my gender demons, a little reminder of my femininity that really does much to get me through the day.

And if I happen to be wearing pantyhose for the day, I usually find that I can't get out of them fast enough once the evening rolls around. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica 1 View Post
    I have been doing it long enough that the last time that I put on male underwear I just felt creeped out.
    Ya know, I found this same thing out just a few weeks ago. Sigh. My slippery slide continues, much to the chagrin of my wife (who isn't a fan of my underdressing at all).
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

The avvy pic isn't me
    I only don the tighty whities when necessary nowadays, like deer hunting with my dad & brother this past fall. Will be going back to work soon and it will be a case of mental tug-o-war trying to wear my men's underwear again.
    I wear panties mostly for comfort and partly for the mental reinforcement.

Cassie
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 02-04-2011 at 08:39 PM.