Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where will you be in a couple of years?

Where will you be in a couple of years?

Gender presentation speaking.

I wonder what we're going to look like in a couple of years. Some are still trying to work up the nerve to shave their legs or get their ears pierced or go out for the first time. For me, just when I think there's nothing else to do, I find a new thing.

This doesn't seem to be a part of us that remains on a plateau for long. Karren pumps her boobs and is now into corsets. Lori and Alana are pumping their boobs. I'm pumping my boobs. Kathi is practically a full time chick. Kim is thinking she's nearing the end (uh huh, sure.). Still others are essentially living quite succesfully as women.

As for me, chances are my daily look will become less fem rather than more (job considerations). I'll certainly get an eye lift within the next year or so, but that's not strictly for my fem looks. If the boob pump works I'll have to figure out how to deal with that. I have no idea what I could do that would put me a little closer to the girl end of the spectrum. It seems I'm constantly looking for the new kick, but right now I can't imagine what it'll be. I may repeat things I've previously done and cycled through, but as far a really new things, I just don't know.

Hopefully I'll have bigger boobs and a thin waist! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Oh Waiter ! I'll have what she's having .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Ill take it too- I want to get in line before it gets too long

I will propably buy breastforms.

Platinum Member
    Interesting thought. I have a lot farther to go than anyone you've mentioned, still being largely homebound! The nearest thing on my horizon is a corset...and hopefully another 20 pound weight loss. If I'm successful with that, maybe I'll find the courage for that first full enfemm public outing.

and a little touch up around the eyes would be nice. I just don't want to end up looking like Kenny Rogers!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 02-04-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: one more thought

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    In a cpl of years ill be thinner,less baggy eyed,both which are for femme and non femme reasons and hopefully i wont have deteriorated too much as I hurtle towards 50 (aarrrggghhh!)

We have been on the local Council Housing lists,it seems forever so hopefully we will be settled in a new home,now what Impact that will have on my everyday girlie life,remains to be seen,I hope I can be more open around and about.Interesting times ahead for sure
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Yeah!! Get the 6 Corse...tte meal!!

My wife is still hinting that I get a mini-face lift and hair replacement and a little liposuction around the middle is not out of the question...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Hmmmmm......

If you asked that question2 yrs ago, i was a closeted CDer in the midst of a purge

Fast forwrd 2 yrrs, andi am comfortable in my identification as TS, have been in therapy for 6 months, have completed about 50 hours of electrolysis, and have been on hrt for 3 wks.

I am poorer as a result financially but much richer personally

Hard to say. I went from 0 to 60 in 1yr I know I would like more femm time, as time is getting along ( I am 65 ) and have aquired more clothes than I can justify or wear -- last night my wife asked if I wanted a really pretty sweater we saw but I I just diden't want to hang it in the closet -- she is more accepting and dosen't mind me going out dresses, just not with her and that's ok but all things considered thats the goal--just more time !!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyalynn51 View Post
    Ill take it too- I want to get in line before it gets too long
    Can you make that to GO??? Rader

Banned Read only
    Hopefully I won't be dead. But, really, my wife will be retired and I will not be able to dress privately for seven hours a day. Hopefully, she'll be more accepting or take long trips. Hm, maybe just not being dead will be a goal.

That is a great question...because as I look back at the path I have blazed there are several surprises. Up until 2003 I had only ever been out late at night when nobody could really see me and to only very safe/accepting places. Then I attended my first event and actually went out during the day! I was really nervous but slowly got more relaxed. In 2007 I meet a bunch of friends in Chicago and we just did our own thing in and around downtown...nothing organized...just girl fun. On the way back home I took another leap and flew home. I now feel pretty comfortable going anywhere as Traci. I have even joined a Unitarian Universalist chuch as Traci. If you would have told me just 10 years ago that I would ever go out of the house I would have been shocked....

So where to next? Who knows but isn't that part of the fun??

With my wife retired...not doing nearly as much as I do now.

I will have a big beer gut, huge arms and body, massive beard, and ride a Harley. Skull cap and all I will be the quintesential Harley Rider.

LOL.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Great thread Rhonda,

That very question is what my wife asks me. The answer, I cant really say, I just know I am enjoying the trip. I don't think I will ever go thought SRS, I enjoy both sides of my personality, but looking back a few years I never would have guessed I would be where I am now either. I do know that my alter-ego seems to be taking over. Jenny is to the point of wanting others to know who she is, not fearful of being recognized as being different.

My only regret is that my wife is not as open and unafraid as Jenny to turn the next corner.

It's just not fair that we get bravest at being ourselves as we grow older..... I would have been a hottie at 18! giggles
    Last edited by Jenny Doolittle; 02-04-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Hey Traci, we sound a lot alike.

In two years I will be on the front porch yelling at the neighbor kids to quit eating the gum drops off my house.

I don't see too much changing unless for some reason the economy doesn't pick up, then I will be at home all the time. Since I don't associate with the drag people here, my socialization will be pretty much the same (maybe more with Michelle's group) and still trying to draw my eye brows better
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

hopefully in 2 years I'll be retired from my completely non-accepting job, and I can come out of the closet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Hmmmm where will I be in two years? Key West would be nice or maybe a little château on the Med....

Who really knows what life has in store for me? Its become less and less about looks to me and more and more about just being. Maybe thats because the wrinkles are starting to show. I can gurantee I will still be transgender.....
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hopefully living in Portland with a decent paying job with benefits and at least 6 months into HRT.

Don't know where I actually will be, but I know if I was rich, I'd be fully transitioned to a female body and appearance

Joyously 27
    Wow! What and where does one buy a Boob pump? I have never heard of it. I tried another pump Years ago in Rio.

I'll be a more rounded happily married man who presents as a man hopefully.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    With the way I'm feeling right now and the snails pace at which I can get my appointments at Charing Cross, I might just be waiting for the 2nd one in 2 years time (unless the govt takes them off the NHS).

Where I would like to be is far enough into my transition to become active in politics again and help my (happily married) GG friend set up a local women's rights organisation.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 02-06-2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: sp
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity