Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It Just gets wierder

I loved the response to him. Cyrano.....Cyrano What was the overall feeling of everyone else there?
    While I applaud the way you handled the situation, Cyrano.....where was I....oh what the hell, you didn't lose your temper, you didn't use foul language, you were very collected, and stood up for your rights to not be treated like........Cyrano....
    If his family environment had been more nurturing and not filled with hate for those who are different then who knows where he may have gone with his life. Instead he is filed with hate and espouses his hatred where everyone can either join him, shy away, or stand up to him. You chose wisely, my dear, the others there chose indifference and shied away. It's a pity someone didn't reinforce your right to be in that chair, getting a haircut, dressed as you felt was apropriate...... My blood pressure is rising....can't we all just get along
    TTFN
    Danielle Patricia
    Last edited by DaniPat; 02-05-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typo
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Charise52 View Post
    People need to be put in their place at times (this also applies to all of us as well)... the right language pattern can do the job... and you did well... he will think about that for a long time... and hopefully he will learn...
    Exactly none of us are above being put in our place once in a while. He asked for it and when you are humiliated its hard not to respond. Billie Jean

a bit nutty
    Bravo! Give him hell!

While it is not considered very lady like to get in a spitting match in public, sometimes there is a deep need to hock up a wad and just let go, if ever there was a time that it seems justified, I say this is it. I don't need some one out of the freak show telling me I look like a circus act. If that was the only weapon to defend yourself with, then of course you are justified in using it. Now as far as feeling sorry for him, I just don't have that in me, just because your way of dress is different, does not entitle him or anyone else to verbally or physically attack, or abuse a complete stranger in public, he deserves what ever verbal abuse is heaped upon him.
    Tina B.

GG'd up from the feet up
    Good for you! Applause for standing up for yourself
    Flickr acct: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59075151@N03/

[SIZE="3"]If you don't stand for nothing I can't really stand behind you[/SIZE]