Thread: Which bathromm to use boys or girls?

Question Which bathromm to use boys or girls?

When you are out as a girl which bathroom do you use? Since i'm dressed as a girl I use the girls bathroom. How about you?

If you "pass" and can use the women's reestroom without causing a disruption in the social fabric then it would seem most appropriate to use the women's bathroom.

On the other hand, if you are likely to be "read" as really being male, and if that could result in your being arrested or in some angry dad beating you to a pulp because you were in there with his 6-year old daughter, then maybe using the women's room would be a particularly bad idea.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I think I am read, but I try to blend. I use the women's restroom. I have not had any problems, but I also avoid problems. I don't go when and where I think it will be crowded. If I can, I wait to for it to be clear before leaving. I will go in, obviously I don't know what I will encounter once in, and just head straight for the stall. I don't primp, I get in and out. I am only going because if I didn't I would embarrass myself more than just going.

I was told the law is go in the restroom that you are presenting as. I am discreet. I am not going in as a pervert, and I do my business (sitting, of course) and leave.

Restroom laws vary from state to state. You have to decide which would be more disruptive or problematic. Using the women's restroom or using the men's restroom while dressed as a woman. In my mind, the later is going to cause way more problems or issues.

I'm out in the mainstream on a frequent basis and very comfortable with it. I always use the women's restroom and dressing rooms when I'm out in en femme. I have never encountered a problem. I act like I belong there and also try to blend in as much as possible.

I would use the ladies room.

I have always used the ladies but only go when its a must! I agree don't primp!

I'd advise to use the ladies' room. In some areas you can be done for soliciting if you use the mens' whilst dressed. Queensland, New South Wales, I'm looking at you.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I always use the ladies room while out dressed. I think it is against the law in Texas.
    To show what I think of the law I have used the ladies room in the Texas State Capitol building a couple of times.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Ladies room!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Always dress to blend in as a "lady". Then always use the ladies room. do your business (sitting down) and done linger.,No Problem at all

When I am out in my kilt, I use the gents.

When I am dressed at home, I use any of the three loos.

I always use the ladies room when I am out as Nicole. I also use the ladies dressing rooms when trying on clothing before purchasing them. As has been previously suggested, just do your business, sitting down of course, rinse off and dry your hands, check and touch up your makeup and be on your way. I know for a fact that you will get looks if you do not rinse and dry your hands, woman always do this, many men do not. You will also look more natural if you stop by the mirror for a moment to check and touch up your makeup prior to leaving.

Like most have said, go in have a seat on the poty, do your business, maybe a quick wash of your hands and get out, I have read up a little bit on the laws about this and most places dont have a problem long as you dont cause any problems, I also use the womem dressing rooms while shopping enfemme

Untitled
    Cindy, I appreciate that you are a new member, but this subject is well covered and I am sure you will find that the general consensus is to use the facilities appropriate to the gender you are presenting.

As there is a search facility available, please use that. I am closing this thread.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another