Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprising Phone Call

Thank you.

You answered several questions that have rotated in my mind for a long time about when one is single, a committed Cd and giving thought to trying meet sites such as E-Harmony.

wow that would be hard

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I am worried that meeting her may cause a problem getting back with my marriage. For that reason I will be giving this a lot of thought. Most likely I will not meet her because of my wife.
    "Most likely"? Oy.

And yes, I firmly believe that there are many women out there who would be accepting, as long as it's told at the right time, particularly younger women. Also as it becomes more mainstream, it's a more familiar thing for women, so kudos to those of you who don't pass who are out and about.

Platinum Member
    I'd concur - not a good idea to follow up on this phone call. You have your hands full getting on track with your marriage. But, the larger point is well taken. Your experience reinforce the fact that women can accept cross dressing partners. In my life, I've been married not once but twice to women who accepted me and my cross dressing.