Thread: My Wife went shopping for me today

My Wife went shopping for me today

She picked me up a pair of cute jeans. Too bad they were too loose. This is the first time she has ever picked up girls clothes for me! It made me very happy.

It is nice when the wife goes shopping and brings home something for you. My wife once went shopping and knowing how much I like shoes, bought me a pair of panties with shoes all over them. I was surprised and very happy when she gave them to me.
    Hasn;t done that since, but was nice when she did.

Very nice, Lex! This is a good sign. I'm hoping for the day that my wife does something like this.
    warmly, Linnea

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife used to buy me feminine things all the time. but then we were married for almost 50 years and she knew I was a CD from day one!

It really is a great thing when your wife will buy you something feminine!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    My late wife used to buy me feminine things all the time. but then we were married for almost 50 years and she knew I was a CD from day one!

It really is a great thing when your wife will buy you something feminine!
    From Day one? Wow that is Great. It took me 5 years to tell me wife, and another 2 to dress in front of her. I wish I had the confindance to go out from head to toe.