Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

If so what are u doing

I'm often online dressed as much as not but I do dress a lot. At the moment no as I'm about to go to bed!

Aww Kool, I'm dressed at the moment. It's lunch time here right on 12pm

I'm in my nightgown & robe. Does that count??
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Yes night gowns count cause that's what I'm wearing

Skirt and leggings but getting ready to get into my new PJs and settle in on the couch for a movie.

Yeah. polka dot skirt from k-mart, cardigan and pumps from newport news. Thigh highs, boyshorts and bra from sears

Im thinking about getting fully dressed up. But it's alittle warm where I am

yes im in new skirt and nice top thinking about shaving my legs tooo

Oh I wish that I were "dressed" now and with some CD friends! It's Saturday night and I'm nice and cozy in boring boy clothes. Well,send in the clonws, maybe next year. Love Sabrina

Last night I was, but not tonight, I have to go to work in a little bit, but I wish I could
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

Just about always dressed to some extent.

wife is out of town so I have been dressed all day
    short denim skirt, white ruffled top, white flats
    cleaned house,did laundry, fixed dinner for myself,
    curled up in my favorite chair watching TV

I'm now almost compleately dressed. I don't have a wig on, but I have a long pink dress with black boots. Stockings and tights With bra and panties

Banned Read only
    Black lace bra with D forms, Black lace and nylon thong and black patten leather 4" pumps and makeup (feeling very fem and sexy).

It's close to bedtime, so I'm in a nightgown with a warm robe over it. Always wear long nails and earrings, but I've kicked off my heels for the night. I am usually at least partly dressed when I'm on here.

- Diane

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Just missed me. When you started this thread I had just gotten out of a nice outfit. Black skirt, red top, pantyhose and MaryJanes.
    My wife was at a party for a co worker so I took some time to myself and got dressed, watched TV, ate dinner and spent some time online.
    Not the most exciting time but it was nice.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Yes. Have been 24/7 for 7 days and counting. Right now pink long trict night gown. Plush teal robe and fuzzy pink dearfoam slippers. I just took off my makeup and wig. I am about to remove the forms and turn in. (I don't sleep in my forms as they are too expensive to replace if I roll over on one)
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I am also sitting here in my nightgown getting ready for bed , I went to Tops nails this afternoon to get my nail filled and painted them with Pure Ice , No means No which is a great looking purple.

Yes I am, however I'm doing the opposite of most here in the thread.. I'm just now getting around to go out for a bit once I get off of work in about an hour.. Working from home and have my jeans and turtleneck on, working on my makeup right now.. All that's left after that are my boots and i'll be out the door

Yes I am.. went out to club dressed and just got home about an hour ago.. I dress every day, soon will be going out dressed every day too.. I NEED to.

I'm in my new pink silk with lace trim pajamas - I really like the color and the lace trim - even if I'm otherwise drab -And they feel as nice as they look.
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

Right now I am wearing a floral dress with painted toenails. I have natural hair that covers my ears and extends down almost shoulder length in the back.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

at work i dress as a male. but not all is male. company required shirt and pants.
    at home i dress in womens things. even when being male.
    so i am not sure were i can answer this question?
    as i am not sure what is cross dressed any more. yes i was born male.
    so i guess if i dress as a woman then that is cross-dressed?
    but if as i feel then having mens stuff on is cross dressed?

as i sit here i have a pair of mules on, no stockings. skinny jeans, panties with a pad (true medical reason, -post surgery problem-). no the plumbing is mostly as originally equipped. just a inside part went bad.
    cute T-shirt styled top (but not a T-shirt). one of my bras and forms. and painted nails a cute pink freeze color on the toes and just clear on the fingers.
    and a lady's pull over jacket, as it is cold here in the house (i do not have the cash for fire wood for heat).
    and my wig. no make up and i was to lazy to shave today. (but stayed in all day) got to sleep it away as i did not get home till after 8:am. 13 hr work shift
    can somebody loan me $500.00usd so i can buy 2 cords of fire wood?

and i had to think of what i have on as it is normal to be this way. i must recheck my self before going to work to be a male in looks.
    i guess i am just all mixed up?

hiya Jess,

Yes, dressed as usual, little black dress, 5” pumps, the usual “uniform of the evening“, lol. Getting ready for another brutal late-niter surfing session on Ruby Lane, EBay and other antique pricing "cheat sheet" sites. I am pricing more estate inventory and the internet loads images faster in the middle of the night. So my “work” schedule these days is the night and “swing” shift here at “the office”

I don’t mind staying up all night, as it gives me the opportunity to watch the cats, rabbits, raccoons, owls, foxes and coyotes match wits outside in another night of the survival game. I watch all of the action from my IR surveillance cams on the monitors in my office. Better than any television shows for sure.

Plus on weekends, there is always a chance a car full teens will park on the dead end road several houses down from mine. I can see it across the backyards when I am out on the second floor deck on the backside of the house. If I am feeling frisky, I shine a high powered laser beam inside the car onto their dashboard and watch the occupants freak out, then take off, lol.

Never a dull moment at my house...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]