Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm new and need help understanding my cd husband

mover & shaker okanaganheather GG's Avatar
    just left of crazy, and Ashlyn's nylon drawer

happy to welcome you!

Hello Monni!!!

I am also a person who has found a HUGE amount of support for my life here on this site, and am grateful to have another GG on board! both in the male to female, the lounge and the GG site.

to feel alone is normal, and I still do sometimes; but not ever as much as previous to finding this site. Ashlyn (my Cding SO) introduced me to this site after we met on a local Cd site; and I never looked back!

just get in there and be nosy and pointed and you will get some very useful & helpful info. back.

It takes time, and do tell us about yourself and your partner; as you feel comfy.
    Miss Heather

"Stand Up Tall, the View is MUCH Better!"

Hi, Monica.

We, as crossdressers ourselves, are probably not the most objective persons you could ask of this, but at least we don't have the prejudice that most other men are likely to have concerning this. I always hid this from my wife, and when she found out, she had a hard time with it. But she did say that she understood why I would opt to hide this from her. I am grateful for that.

It is important for you to understand that despite the fact that your husband crossdresses, he still most likely loves you very much. He likely desperately desires that you do not think less of him as a man because of this. I love being dressed as a woman. Heck, I'm dressed up right now. But I still want to be the best man to my wife that I can be. Monica, love is the hardest thing in this world to find. If you can be at all sure that you have found it in your crossdressing husband, then hang on to it. Reassure him. Tell him that you love him. He's probably terrified that you will dump him and tell everyone he knows that he's a sissy.

But the fact that he has more Yin to go along with his Yang should also allow him to have a greater understanding of who you are and what your needs are. I know that hearing these things from my wife has meant a lot to me. I may crossdress, but I am no less of a man because of it. And I'm more of a woman as well. I don't think that makes me less of a person. On the contrary, it likely makes me a better one.

I wish you well.

Marla

Monni

I have an understanding GG. She just treats it as something I have to do. Best way.
    Love, kisses and best wishes
    Davinia

Haley Pink~

Hello Monni! Big Hugz.

If you ever want to chat just let me know over the e-mail. I carry the cell phone all the time. I'm a 54 yr old Male to Female CD. I can tell you this feeling does not go away ever. It is not a sickness or something that needs cured. You yourself crossdress every day and our culture is fine with that.
    But If I want to wear a skirt it better be during a Scottish festival. Any way not to get real long. I'm glad you came here to ask questions insted of stomping your foot and walking out on your SO.

Best wishes and prayers to you and yours!
    Haley

Quote Originally Posted by monniGG
    Hi, I'm new and need help understanding my cd husband. I have never told a sole and would love the chance to talk to someone about their cd partner to help me underdstand a little better. Thanks monni

[SIZE="3"]Hiya Monni
    Monni, Hi and welcome to our forum. You are in the right place to find what you need. And your husband is very lucky that you are trying to learn and understand. I was in similiar situation to your husband a few years back but things are sorted now due to us both sitting down and talking about the situation together calmly my wife search the internet and found some good sites that gave her some help to come to terms with the situation but you have made a good start here because there are many partners of the TG community who are members and may be able to give you some good advice. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo