Thread: 2 more funny comments last night

2 more funny comments last night

Comment 1 from my wife was about my new lap top. She goes on about I must have a secret password Not in a pissed way either but that I must have secret stuff.

Comment 2 was about a commercial that came on abow low T. She says to my sister in law that is what I must have. The slight bust were funny. Not sure why they were on a roll last night. I just grinned and let them have there fun.

They must be testing me

Your wife knows that you are up to something , they call it a woman's intuition, at least it was better than the one i got last night when i put a top on , OK it was one of these smock tops type of thing but i was not expecting " you look like you are pregnant in that " i said ,thanks very much i thought i had lost some weight, she just laughed..
    You had better look out for the third thing as these things always comes in threes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne