Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do we

Why do we

[SIZE="3"] Last night my wife and I were having a talk about crossdressing, my wife knows about my dressing and is accepting of my need and love for dressing but a question came up from her that on several occassions I thought I had satisfactorily answered but it seems not'
    The question that she has trouble with is " Why do we want to wear female bras and panties etc while dressed, if no one is going to see them. "
    Maybe some of you girls can give me some help here, I have said that when I dress I want in all possible ways wear the garments of the female sex and so that I can be in my mind, just for a day or how long a " WOMAN "

LOL Joanne
    [/SIZE]

I mostly only wear panties under my regular guy clothes. But I would like to do more (dresses, heels, makeup, etc.) but just don't have the time or opportunity. For me, it like this... I prefer hard rock/metal over country music, and I prefer dresses over pants.
    It's just what I like, and has nothing to do with what anyone else sees or thinks.

J

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oooo! I GOT this one, Joanne!

I wear tite ladies panties to hold my TUCK PROPERLY! NO mens undies work! Not even a jock strap!

I wear a bra to hold up my forms! When I didn't, they ended up at my WAIST!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I do it because otherwise I will not feel truly feminine at all.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    I do it because it feels natural to me, when I wear mens undergarments it feels wrong in so many ways.
    when in doubt, dress

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I wear a bra to hold my breast forms and womens panties to tuck and complete the change from male to female.

Anything worth doing is worth doing right.No woman would think twice about putting on her under garments,so when I'm getting ready these items are second nature to me.How else can I enjoy being "Feminin" in mind and body with out all the trappings.It helps the body match the mind and lets not forget its fun and feels good.Also when worn under male clothing it is the taboo and the thrill of it lest you get caught.On a more philosophical side why do we do what we do,what causes a male to want to imulate a female? Just my slant on the subject,I hope it helped but I do tend to get long winded at times.
    Have a nice day and keep smilling.Bye-Bye.

Banned Read only
    JoAnn, you answered it very nicely, so did Allisa, this and the other threads should answer your wife,s ? just fine.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Unlike most of the people on this Forum, I have been wearing a bra since I was 9 years old. A doctor told my Dad that I needed to wear one since I had very noticeable breasts! I was a size 36 C at that age, and am now a natural 40 B. I wear a bra all day every day as I have been doing for almost 70 years. I wear panties for the same reason that I wear other feminine clothing. I like the fit, feel, and look!! And I usually wear panties every day. I do have some male underpants, but rarely wear them.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    The reason that I wear undergarments, such as a bra or panties, is because I see them as some of the defining garments of a woman. They are the things which help make a woman look more femme.

Several years ago while I was helping my daughter, who was at that time in her early 20s, do laundry, I asked her why she spent money on expensive lingerie that no one would see. Her response, "Sometimes a girl just needs to feel pretty." I think that fits for me, too.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Undergarments are what I (and probably most of us) started with. I identify with that and also the desire to not just present the illusion but be as femenine as possible.

If you're baking a cake you don't leave out the flour just because nobody sees it.

I think of it as a matter of complete expression. My therapist calls it "congruence." Either way it's about fully expressing the way I feel. As far as wearing items that can't be seen, the same question could be asked of GGs who often wear the same underwear--pretty things--that only they know that they are wearing. Or for men, fancy, colorful, funny boxers that no one else may ever see. Why wear them? I wear such things because it's fun, because I like the look and the feel, and because they are part of the outfit.
    warmly, Linnea

Completing the package.

Because I can't stop (and I wouldn't want to either).

Why do I wear female undies if no one is going to see them? I wear them for me, not for other people. That's why.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I wear them to emulate women to the very best I can. I so admire, respect, adore love and lust for women that I want to feel and look as much like them that I can. It makes me feel good to at least feel like I am a woman if only a few hours every now and then. I like being a male. I like the female side of me. I like being feminine at times. So the clothes I wear, the makeup and jewelry I wear are all a part of my feminine expression that I enjoy.

a bit nutty
    Why do we crossdress? Or why do we wear undergarments like panties and bras? Answer to both, you've covered. To temporarily feel like a woman. A woman will not wear mens underwear under a nice cocktail dress (if she has panties on at all). I would feel incomplete swinging in the wind or wearing tidy whities under any of my dresses.

Ginger

For me it isn't about the clothes, it is the desire to appear totally female. The clothing is simply a vehicle for me to achieve my desire.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    because I would love to have real breasts like a woman, so the bra is a temporary illusion for me.

Aspiring Member
    I agree with Angiemead12 I to would like to have real breasts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Marie View Post
    Several years ago while I was helping my daughter, who was at that time in her early 20s, do laundry, I asked her why she spent money on expensive lingerie that no one would see. Her response, "Sometimes a girl just needs to feel pretty." I think that fits for me, too.

The same reason that some women wear matching bra and panty sets. No one else will know if they don't go together, But She Will Know!

Also for me part of the experience of being temporary female is the feel of all the garmets and fabrics. Lingerie is so much different than men's underwear!
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    The same reason that some women wear matching bra and panty sets. No one else will know if they don't go together, But She Will Know!

Also for me part of the experience of being temporary female is the feel of all the garmets and fabrics. Lingerie is so much different than men's underwear!
    I agree 100% with Sally.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    Why do we crossdress? Or why do we wear undergarments like panties and bras? Answer to both, you've covered. To temporarily feel like a woman. A woman will not wear mens underwear under a nice cocktail dress (if she has panties on at all). I would feel incomplete swinging in the wind or wearing tidy whities under any of my dresses.

Ginger
    That says it for me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda