Thread: I started the day off right today

I started the day off right today

I awoke fairly early this morning and decided to get dressed en femme before the whole house got up. I soon found myself dressed in a black, 3/4-sleeved, ruched top with a plunging v-neck and a pair of tight, stretchy jeans and black boots. As I usually leave early for work, I knew that I wouldn't be missed. Instead of heading to work, I decided to do some early morning shopping. I hit the CVS all-nite drugstore, which was quite busy at a little after 6 am. Knowing I'd need it, I picked up some makeup remover. The male clerk was super friendly, and all smiles, LoL. I felt pretty sure that he wasn'y laughing at me. I then swung by the local Harris Teeter tro pick up some healthy choices for breakfast and lunch. As I was scanning my items, I heard a very friendly voice say, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a long time!" It was the guy manning the workstation near the self-checkout. WhenI was clubbing nearly every weekend, I would usually stop by this store for something to snack on in the wee hours of the morning. He wished me a happy new year and told me that I was looking "well" not sure that's a compliment, LoL, but he went on to say, "The last I saw you was more than a year ago, and you were wearing a beautiful dress. " I thanked him with an, "awwwwwww" and left, doing my best girly walk (easy in low-heeled boots) out the door, pondering, "Did he think I looked nice, or is he a closet CD who was admiring my clothes, LoL. Doesn't matter in the end--not like I am going on any dates with anyone, LoL. As the sun came up, I wiped the girl away while sitting in my car wishing I could somehow make those earlier stolen moments last!

Cheers,

Jill

sounds like a fun time!!

Great description of one of those personal very satisfying moments while out and about doing whatever. Thanks for sharing.

...and of course I am a little jealous. Not only for your great start to your day but also for your courage to just be yourself as you please. Thank you for sharing.

Gold Member
    A fun time indeed Jillian. Must have looked fab as always!

That sounds like a good day to me.

It seems to me the guy at the checkout ...

a) has a VERY good memory (it was over qa year since he saw you).
    b) has a thing for you
    c) is a CD himself admiring you or your courage to go out.

Talk to him more the next time you see him. you might make a friend you can go out with.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Hey there Jillian, I agree those moments are a great way to start the day. I think that I am one of the few that appreciated the morning commute to DC from virginia. I would do the same thing every morning and yes, like you I found it to be simply great and I hated remocing everything as well..

I am envious of your morning. I wish I had the courage to go out, but I still need to buy girl clothes other than undies and bras. I hope to someday do what you do and introduce to public to Jess

Quote Originally Posted by jcraig View Post
    I am envious of your morning. I wish I had the courage to go out, but I still need to buy girl clothes other than undies and bras. I hope to someday do what you do and introduce to public to Jess
    Well girl you just got to get some pink fog and go shopping. Its hard at first, but as time goes bye you will understand its almost all in your head, no one really cares and you can have such a grat time, try it you'll love it.

That sounds like a great time Jill, Thanks for sharing it with us.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    As the sun came up, I wiped the girl away while sitting in my car wishing I could somehow make those earlier stolen moments last!
    Jill
    Stolen moments? They were yours to begin with Jill. No guilt there, you just showed us what a good time manger you can be when you try.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have done that on many occasions and wished the same. Now the guy may be like the lady at rite aide who told me she missed the tall lady

Banned Read only
    Curious, wiping the girlyface off to go in to work I can understand, but what about the frilly top, black fem boots, and the undies, bra strap being noticed, what do you do about this? I agree with Kim, if you're looking for someone maybe you should go back to the store and do a little chitchat and check him out. You're picture looks fablious.