Thread: We all run the risk of being stereotyped!

We all run the risk of being stereotyped!

We are all familiar with crossdressers who run ads looking for dates and describing themselves as "****s" and there are quite certainly guys who are all fired up about meeting them. However, I have met, and dated Cd's who looked fabulous, took my arm as we walked, let me help them with their coat and graced my cheek with a soft, sweet peck when I left them at their door.

I retired with a generous "buy out" and while I am far from rich, I'm comfortable and I have the time and resources to enjoy my occasional evenings of good food, good music and lovely companions. So, I'm always looking for those special CD ladies who have taught themselves the secret skills of applying just the right amount of makeup to compliment their perfectly matched outfits. We frequently have delightful conversations and yes! Occasionally, I get invited in.

Don't give me that look! That's what makes the world go round.

But, if my old friends and corporate contemporaries knew that the beautiful companions that I have been rumored to have been seen with, were "Special" then undoubtedly, the sordid stereotypes would rush to the front of their fertile imaginations. We will always have to live with that.

On the other hand, I would hope that the good friends I have made here on this site would endeavor to educate the "Newbies" that not all the "Admirers" that are members here are just hunting for ****s. Just as on the other hand, a great many of our feminine members are first class ladies. It makes me proud to have you on my arm, looking so lovely!

I wish you all A Very Happy Valentines Day.

Slick

slick,

As one of the women here. Thank you for the compliments.

You have a Very Happy Valentine's Day also

Danni

I have personal experience of being treated as a lady by a close and very special friend. They are magical moments.
    So I understand what you are saying I think.
    Thanks for a nice post.

SUZY

That is what makes this website so special. Class, sophistication and support for those of us who need support and help and above all, a family who we can turn to for comfort. Smiles, thank you for your posting, lovely words at the right time of year.