Thread: Out as Angela

Smile Out as Angela

Hi everyone. Today I went out as one of my other characters named Angela a brunette. I went to the post office and spent some time on the line. No one seemed to notice that I was a cross dresser. Then I went to Lowe's I needed some water softener salt so I bought 5 bags. The woman at the counter asked if I needed someone to help me with my bags. i said No. As I walk out a worker in the parking lot asked me "miss do you need a hand?" I responded "No thank you". I was wearing a tight gray sweater with a long black skirt, gray tights and tall boots. Thanks for your attention girls. Luv Cindy.

Sounds like you had a good time, but you must get used to letting men help you a "lady" couldn't possibly carry all those bags of salt tut tut !! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I hope you didn't blow your cover by slapping a salt bag on each shoulder and trudging for the truck!!!Let em all help you...makes them feel good! Love it!

No I didn't throw it over my shoulder but I did pretend to have a little trouble loading them. I should of let them assist me. Thanks. Luv Cindy.

Sounds like a beautiful day for a beautiful girl! Always except help it's the female thing to do!

IMH, you should have accepted the help that you were offered!
    Hugs, Carole