Thread: crossdressers chat

crossdressers chat

Dose anyone here use this chat? Is it clean?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    What crossdressers chat are you referring to? There was no link in your post.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by kate dresser View Post
    Dose anyone here use this chat? Is it clean?
    Yes kate dresser,I frequent the so called crossdresser chat,and no it's not clean,there are many pics in profiles that would not be allowed in this forum,some of us who use the chat are offended by some of the content.

The only reason I go there is because I have friends there I've had since the chatroom first opened,if it wasn't for those friends I wouldn't waste my time with it.

To sissystephanie,the crossdresser chat link on this page.
    Last edited by Kate Lynn; 02-11-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

It's multi-roomed, so you can go where you want. The default room is "Crossdressers Chat" which is kept reasonably clean.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaire View Post
    It's multi-roomed, so you can go where you want. The default room is "Crossdressers Chat" which is kept reasonably clean.
    What do you consider reasonably clean,have you seen some of the obscene profile pics?
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Untitled
    This topic comes up quite often on this forum, may I remind you that this has nothing to do with this forum, it is simply a link placed there. We have no control over the content or subject matter and will, to the best of my knowledge, ever associate this site with that one.

Members who use the chat room do so of their own violition.

Kate Lynn, please use the search facility at the top of the forum page to find details on this topic already covered, thank you
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another