Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothers Always Know

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mothers Always Know

I have been dressing since I was at least 5 or 6, of course not fully dressing, just my sisters panties and bras back then. As I got older I graduated to mom's dresses and accessories. I remember when I was around 8 or 9 my mom found a few pairs of my sister's panties in my dresser, I can't really remember what happened when she did. In my teens I used to dress up whenever I could, I almost got busted so many times and I think I really wanted to but I was never confronted so I figured I was fine.

O.K zoom ahead to 2011.......

I am driving my mom home to pick up a few for her and my dad as my dad is in the hospital as he just had a quad bypass, he is doing great. My parents live about an hour from me so we had alot of time to chat about things, I tried to steer the conversation away from my dad and what has been happening because my mom has been saturated with it over the last 4 days. Anyway, we were talking about Valentine's Day and what I was going to buy my SO, I mentioned probably something slinky and see through but of course it would be more for me (meaning she would wear it but I would still benefit by getting to see her in it) to which my mom responded: "why do you still like to dress-up and wear make-up" ? Insert shock and silence here !!!!! I figured why deny what she obviously knew about so I just said, sure, whenever I have a chance. She wanted to know if I had told my SO which I have, and how she felt about it (doesn't mind at all and helps me shop and get ready sometimes). I asked her if my dad knew and she told me he didn't but my sister did because I always screwed up her make-up and didn't put her bras back correctly. For those of you that are wondering if your mom knows... it is true, moms know everything !!

Another little weight has been lifted. Although she didn't ask and I didn't offer to show her the finished product. Maybe someday........

Happy dressing,

Danni

I figure that my mother knew, but she never said anything about it. I know what you mean when you said "Mothers Always Know", it is just a feeling that one gets.

Ditto Elle, I never had my mother say anything but I always had the feeling she knew. Billie Jean

Mothers know all and suspect the rest!

I always thought that my mother knew too. Until the evening that I told her!
    She said that she had no clue!

As with Davida, I had always thought that my mother knew and was surprised to find out that she had no idea. I wouldn't assume Mom knows no matter how sure you are . . .

Excellent story. We always fear rejection by those we love and it's re-assuring to hear that your mother was so matter-of-fact about it.

Zoe

My mother didn't have a clue until I told her. She was really surprised. I guess she didn't pick up the clues...

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas46 View Post
    Mothers know all and suspect the rest!
    Well said. My mom found a couple things I'd taken when I was in my early teens. She scolded me not so much on the crossdressing thing so much as taking stuff from other people. It was crazy-awkward. Even though it's a couple decades later, I still sometimes get the feeling she's eyeing me up to see if I'm wearing anything out of the ordinary.

My mom found my thing's when I was 10 or 11. But she never said a word to me about it. She throwed them all away, though. I've alway's had the feeling that we should have talked. My mom would have never stopped loving me, no matter what.

Wow, what a great opportunity to tak with her about your fem side. Your lucky. When my mom caught me in her pantyhose and heels; she beat the crap out of me.

Edina, I am crying over here !

Mom hasn't saif anything more to me but we haven't really had a chance to talk anymore. I will have to wait until we are alone again to ask her some questions.

Danni

Aspiring Member
    When I was about 5 my mother caught me naked in my sister's room with my sister's petticoat on the floor next to me. After my sister married and moved out I frequently wore mom's slips, pettipants, and nightgowns. She never caught me again, and never said anything, but it's hard to believe she didn't notice that her clothes were disturbed. I still wonder waht would have happened if I'd talked to her. I know what would have happened if my father caught me; it would not have been pretty.

Banned Read only
    She probably knew I was wearing her clothes- or at least the 34B bra with a non stretch bra strap that I snapped! I do not know how she could not have seen that.

My mother came in my room once and asked if there was something wrong with my stomach.Puzzled, I said no.
    You see she had found some seemen stains in her favorite short leg girdle.Ime sure she knew then and knows now.
    But what she didnt know was that her favorite girdle was also my favorite girdle......lol...dana.

My mother caught me a few times when I was like 10-12 yrs old. I know she said something to my uncle because he made a few comments at the time. She probably still suspects that I CD.

I opened this out of curiosity. Then I realized, I think my mom at least knows something. I never thought anything of this because she's never said anything about it. However, she is always showing new dresses that she buys, and always asks me about a new haircut or nails. I always give my honest opinion, but now I realize that she never shows my dad those things, usually just mentions a new haircut or style or whatever to him, and never says anything about the nails. Also, more recently, she asked me to help her remove nail polish. My dad wasn't home, and he usually gets home after her (and its before he gets home when she asks me those things.) I don't wear her dresses, I wear my sisters because she's doesn't live at home anymore so I figure, less risk, but I do wear my mother's underwear. So she may know or at least know something. I don't want ask because I may just be over thinking, right?

My mother caught me in her bra one night when she came home from work. I was in bed watching TV, wearing her underwear, and she walk in unexpectingly. Asked what I was doing, I replied all flustered "please get out". I was about 12 then. The next morning I laid in bed not wanting to face her or my dad, who I just knew she must have told. But when I got up, and went to the breakfast table not a word was said.
    My mother was a nurse, worked the 3 to 11 shift. So from 3 till about 5 I was free to dress up. About a month later, my aunt, who never comes by when mom was working, showed up. Fortunately for me we had a long drive way and I saw her coming and was able to change quickly. I always wonder to myself if she hadn't shown up because my mom had told her about catching me and asked her to stop by and see if I dressed while she was gone.

Now many years later, I often wish I had talked to my mom about my feeling of wanting to be a girl and hating being a boy. She may have been of some help. But it was the 60's and things like this were not discussed.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My mother knew I'd tried her things on, and done it on more than one occasion. She was frustrated with me but never really sat down to have the discussion, just a couple of comments and a little outrage when she made the discovery. What she did was to send me off for the summer to live with my dad, but without explaining my newly exposed interest in wearing her clothes. Dad put me in a basement bedroom that had a large wardrobe full of girl clothes that fit me. Once again we see that communication wasn't the strong suit in their relationship and my crossdressing got a chance to develop beyond anything either my mother or I would have expected.

Mom died over 25 years ago. That was quite a while before I finally came to terms with my crossdressing, so there was never an opportunity to talk to her about it. I think she would have never understood this side of me, but she would have still loved me, preferring to leave that door closed so she could focus on everything I did that she did approve of and understand.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My mother pasted away about 6 years ago. I visited her last year en femme for the first time - it was a real emotional moment for me. I think she knew about me but I wish I'd said something before...

I suspect my mother knows, but never said anything or acted differently. I just can't believe she never ever noticed that her clothes have been used. I was always extremely careful and obsessive about leaving all in pristine condition exactly in the place it was folded exactly the same way. But I couldn't have been that good.

Funny thing, as someone mentioned, my mother also expected a girl.

My parents and sister all know; mom saw me completely dressed as a kid and caught me naked in her closet once (I gave some lame excuse why I was there but I'm sure she never bought it), once I inadvertently left bra filler on her dresser just above her bra drawer...I forgot about it when the phone rang and I answered it (ironically it was my mom on the phone saying she was heading home so I changed clothes!) and I used to play dress up with my sister all the time in which I wore mom's clothes to the hilt. I got those vague questions from dad asking what my siter and i had done that day and I would what I thought were safe answers. However, there has never been a formal acknowledgement of my CDing but that will change some day!

I'm sure my mother knew about my crossdressing. She must have realized that her underthings had been worn and replaced. She never mentioned anything about it, but I know she discussed my curiousity with feminine things with my dad.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    A few weeks before my mother passed away we were sitting around talking and she brought up the subject of a certain pair of her High heeled Sandals which would disappear for days or even weeks on end and the mysteriously return to her closet. Now I can't imagine what hapened to those sandals during all those times, but I too believe that Mothers alwaysknow....
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

My mom didn't know until I told her. Then again, even the FBI couldn't have known, I was so damn sneaky.