Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you live if you were born Female ?

How would you live if you were born Female ?

Have you ever wondered how different your life would be if you were born a GG ? Would you live a traditional female lifestyle with the "white picket fence " or become a firefighter or a Policewoman ? I would have gone into the business world but still had the husband and kids..What about you ?

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    While not a GG I am female. I did choose to live my life as I always knew I was. What is it like? It is life!!!!!! Nothing more and nothing less. People often get consumed by dreams of what something is like if they had not experienced it. As far as being a girl, I have experienced it and it is JUST LIFE. Wearing a dress or skirt and heels is not what being a woman is. Being a woman is inside a person!

Katie

I have thought of this too.
    I think, if I was attractive I would have marred a wealthy man and lived a life of luxury.
    Champaign on tap, and just be pampered all day.
    Well, it’s time to get back to the real world.

Have fun.

Platinum Member
    well, for the past 40+ years the majority of women have worked, and for perhaps the past 20+ years, women outnumbered men in university graduation rates and graduation from professional schools such as law and medicine. So, if I'd been born a woman, I am almost certain that I would have been a professional and a parent, pretty much the same as I am now, and what my wife is.

I would be in healthcare profession. Would have stayed single but with lots and lots of friends. I would spend my money traveling, exploring and enjoying life to the fullest.

I probably would have been a prostitute

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Maybe I'm showing my age, but there were few GG in the business classes I took while going to college, but for sure I would have liked to enter the business world and have been able to make a contribution while raising a family (not sure about the number of children). Love the question.
    Rachael

I would have been the female field operative for my detective agency, a la Honey West.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would have been a fun, perky, feminine, confident and pretty woman. I would've modeled till I met the love of my life in my mid 20's. We would marry in a few years and I'd eventually have 2 children. Atleast that was always my fantasy.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    I probably would have been a prostitute
    hahaha!

I would've been a lipstick lesbian.

I don't want to get into the "but my mind is of a womans" or "medical science has helped me be one now" because I think I know what your simple questions intent was. (If I'm wrong - shoot me )
    I don't know how I would have turned out any more than anyone else could see the "It's a Wonderful Life" type scene.
    But I do know one thing... I would have possibly been a heck of a lot happier and complete.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    It is a shame that certain people only seem to post here to proclaim themselves superior to everyone else. I will try to answer in the spirit in which I believe you meant the question.

I believe much of my life would have been similar. I still wouldn't have been much good at sport, and I would almost certainly still have been an advocate for human rights.

I quite like the idea of the picket, but would accept people of every race, creed, colour and orientation on mine, so it would be more of a rainbow picket

The big difference for me is that I might have been able to form a meaningful relationship with a Significant Other - something that was made impossible for me by living in the wrong body.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

The exact same . The only difference is it wouldn't be weird if i wanted to put on a dress and heels .....

All I can say is :The dreams of the every day house wife!:

With my luck, if I was born a woman I would probably want to crossdress as a guy. Go figure. Life and Murphy's Law seem to reign supreme.

I would have entered a convent.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Well, I've got to say that the white picket fence ideal didn't work out for me, nor does it work out for the other 50% females who get divorced. And most of the other 50% lead lives trying to juggle jobs and kids.

... no bitterness intended or experienced. This is just a factual statement.
    Reine

I'm old enough that I would either have been part of the "women's lib" movement of the '60s or a traditional stay at home wife of a factory worker. Not sure which would have worked out.

Interesting discussion, but there's no way of knowing how things would have turned out if we were born female.

I have thought of that before and I not really sure how my life would be differnet I gusss that is one question I will never know the answer

I most likely would have been looking at FtM transitioning, because women got the raw deal on lots of things and men had it easier than a single woman on her own particularly if she had a baby and was allowed to keep it. Most women who had babies usually had to give it up at birth for adoption.
    Yep, I most likely would have cursed having been born female.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Anne
    Have you ever wondered how different your life would be if you were born a GG? Would you live a traditional female lifestyle with the "white picket fence " or become a firefighter or a Policewoman?
    [SIZE="2"]Well, I’m a male, and I once built myself a white picket fence – go figure…

If I was born female, I would be exactly where I am now, living on the edge of society, trying to make ends meet. I would no doubt feel fortunate to be unmarried and childless, squaring this notion in my mind on a daily basis. Delusion can be a beautiful thing...

BTW, my father was a fireman, and my mother was a policewoman of sorts, so I would NOT have followed in their shoes regardless of my birth gender. M or F (GG), CD, TV, TG, or TS, I’d still be an artist…
    [/SIZE]

I don't have a clue where or what I'd be doing if I had been born a GG. Apples and Oranges.

I think I might have an idea what I would have looked like as I have 5 sisters. The closest sister to my age and I look very much alike, except I'm about 7" taller.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Jeanna may be on to something........

I became a policeman but I often wounder if part of the reason I did was because it was a macho profession in an attempt to ignore my inner feelings, so I think maybe a nurse. I was a medic in the Army.