I have been dressing since I was at least 5 or 6, of course not fully dressing, just my sisters panties and bras back then. As I got older I graduated to mom's dresses and accessories. I remember when I was around 8 or 9 my mom found a few pairs of my sister's panties in my dresser, I can't really remember what happened when she did. In my teens I used to dress up whenever I could, I almost got busted so many times and I think I really wanted to but I was never confronted so I figured I was fine.

O.K zoom ahead to 2011.......

I am driving my mom home to pick up a few for her and my dad as my dad is in the hospital as he just had a quad bypass, he is doing great. My parents live about an hour from me so we had alot of time to chat about things, I tried to steer the conversation away from my dad and what has been happening because my mom has been saturated with it over the last 4 days. Anyway, we were talking about Valentine's Day and what I was going to buy my SO, I mentioned probably something slinky and see through but of course it would be more for me (meaning she would wear it but I would still benefit by getting to see her in it) to which my mom responded: "why do you still like to dress-up and wear make-up" ? Insert shock and silence here !!!!! I figured why deny what she obviously knew about so I just said, sure, whenever I have a chance. She wanted to know if I had told my SO which I have, and how she felt about it (doesn't mind at all and helps me shop and get ready sometimes). I asked her if my dad knew and she told me he didn't but my sister did because I always screwed up her make-up and didn't put her bras back correctly. For those of you that are wondering if your mom knows... it is true, moms know everything !!

Another little weight has been lifted. Although she didn't ask and I didn't offer to show her the finished product. Maybe someday........

Happy dressing,

Danni