Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate goal

Ultimate goal

What is your ultimate goal with crossdressing? Many just want to look nice and go out or just use it as a release in one way or the other (psychological or physical). Mine was to amalgamate all of my feelings, which I've done. I wonder sometimes what goals others have in connection with CDing however.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I just want to be one of the girls. I want to be able to go out and be the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman.

Not sure I have a "goal" with all of this honestly... or at least I've never really pondered it. I'm in the camp of "I don't think I *am* a woman (inside), but I would *like* to be one"... so that puts me in the woman admiring camp, not honestly TS, but definitely TG in plenty of aspects. As far as the CD goes, it's just an outlet for me, just makes me feel good ... i love the "hug" of the forms/bra and all the rest and I do plenty of underdressing (bottom half) on a daily basis. I am a "basement dresser" when at home as my wife knows, but does not 100% *approve* and mainly the point is to keep it from her and the kids. I don't go "out" except an odd car ride here or there. Because of these last two items, I definitely want to dress more... but I'm not sure to what end... except spending more time feeling good. I work long hours at my job and they are stressful ones... so this is a way to escape all of that even temporarily.

VS Fan

I am a closet dresser. I will never have the make-up or dressing skills to go out in public. My goal is to continue with trying on different clothing and some make-up. Trying to look more fem then I look now. I will continue to underdress during times when it cannot be detected.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VS Fan View Post
    Not sure I have a "goal" with all of this honestly... or at least I've never really pondered it. I'm in the camp of "I don't think I *am* a woman (inside), but I would *like* to be one"... so that puts me in the woman admiring camp, not honestly TS, but definitely TG in plenty of aspects. As far as the CD goes, it's just an outlet for me, just makes me feel good ... i love the "hug" of the forms/bra and all the rest and I do plenty of underdressing (bottom half) on a daily basis. I am a "basement dresser" when at home as my wife knows, but does not 100% *approve* and mainly the point is to keep it from her and the kids. I don't go "out" except an odd car ride here or there. Because of these last two items, I definitely want to dress more... but I'm not sure to what end... except spending more time feeling good. I work long hours at my job and they are stressful ones... so this is a way to escape all of that even temporarily.

VS Fan

Ditto for me except my Wife is 100% accepting!!

My goal is to go out in public totally en femme, but I don't know if that will happen. Oh, I know there will be times I'll be outdoors as a girl, but probably not with people other than my SO around. She wants us to start out by just driving around town in the car with me dressed, and I'm all for that, but she seems to think I could pull it off at night in dimly lit surroundings. Might get there some day. I'm hoping.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I don't know taht I really have a goal either. My lifes dream would be to be able to dress how I feel whenever I wanted, At least in my own home. I am not sure that will ever happen, But I guess one can dream.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My goal is to feel like a cute pretty girl ^^

Sometimes in my male life as a bilge rat,I feel like I was only put on this earth to be a working dog..Getting pretty,going out and about,primping myself,[lol] allows me to experience just a little bit of the" power of the pussycat". Doors get opened,you get to go first,people admire you,some people desire you[lol]..But in the end,the working dog gets to experience a world where you aren't measured every minute as to what you have done or contribute...the opposite of "arm candy or trophy wife". Only wish I was much younger and prettier,lol!

My goal is simple -a way of expressing my feminine side so I can appreciate my masculine side better.I would love to make a passable female -and with practice its possible.

I guess I don't have a goal anymore. When I was young I wanted to be a complete girl but did not know how to go about it! So I guess I can still dream!

I think my ultimate goal would be to integrate both may male and female sides wearing more androgynous clothes all the time and have more mixed queues like earrings and a softer haircut. I'd really love to be mistaken for a woman in male mode, but that's a little way off I think.

I want to go out in my Bubba country and be able to survive. I can and I know it. Time is all I need.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Still trying to figure it out

Another good question Denise and lots of good answers. At first it was a release while at home (part of my agreement with my wife) with a little bit of underdressing to go along with it.
    Since her death, the restriction has been lifted and I now do go out dressed. Why, because I want to and it feels right in doing it. I tend to travel a bit out of town in deference to my kids and job. Do I want to be a woman full time? No. But as long as I'm treated as I present I'm fine with it. I don't do androgeny well, if I'm not sure how I present then how will the person I'm interacting with know.
    I feel that I've gone further than I ever thought I would, but where the end is I'm still not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    I just want to be one of the girls. I want to be able to go out and be the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman.
    Same story here!

I am a closet dresser and very infrequently at the moment my wife is okay with me wanting to dress and buys me lingerie but she doesn't suggest or help me, would like to get her to participate more.

I used to go out dressed but haven't been out for awhile I retire in a few years ,then I want to spend a lot more time as Julie when I don't have to worry
    about my career

I don't really have any goals I'm striving for anymore. Because of my wife's encouragement I've done most of the realistic things I've ever dreamed about doing while dressed and then some.

My other dream was to have all the important people in my life being OK with me, knowing that I enjoy crossdressing on occasion. That has been met, as most of my family and most of the important people to me at work know and are OK.

So I am content. Now, if I had some extra money to get those shoes I like ........!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Like Lisa Smith, "I just want to be one of the girls. I want to be able to go out and be the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman."
    warmly, Linnea

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Me too, just as lisa said. I would like to have a fully accepting partner as well.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I would have to say that I don't have a goal anymore. When my wife was alive my goal was for Stephanie to be completely passable! With my wife's expert help that became true!! When she did my wig and my makeup, Stephanie was very passable. Either I alone as Stephanie or the 2 girls together went out often and no one ever caught me!

Since she has passed on, I still go out dressed enfemme but with no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt or dress!! I really don't care what people think!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    What is your ultimate goal with crossdressing? Many just want to look nice and go out or just use it as a release in one way or the other (psychological or physical). Mine was to amalgamate all of my feelings, which I've done. I wonder sometimes what goals others have in connection with CDing however.
    I think my goal is to be the best girl I can be... Ultimately the result is just a physical release, if you get my meaning...

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Mine is the one goal I have had since I discovered that Hormones would feminize even the machoist male to a good degree. I have a therapist now and have begun the process finally.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

My goal is to just feel feminine and let my inner woman come out to feel pretty, feel curvy and sexy, and feel all of the soft pleasures that women get to feel that it is frowned on for men to experience. I guess I feel that I am split in my gender and through dressing I can experience the world both ways.

My goals haven't changed much since I first started dressing 4 years ago. I know that I wanted to improve my presentation and most importantly, I wanted to go out in the real world and do all the things that I enjoyed doing as a guy. So far I have been reaching and exceeding that last goal. I have enough (not really) clothes to put together wonderful outfits and I go out whenever I want meeting new people and doing new things all the time. May it never stop!