Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate goal

my only real goal is to feel feminine... i dress because it excites me and puts me in the quite the mood. when i dress up, i dress to be sexy because that's what i like. i have no real urge to travel out anywhere in public.

I would just like to be able to wear skirts and dresses in public all the time

To be me. To wear what I want, and to inspire others to follow suit. To possibly be a catalyst for society to drop the "everyone must look alike" rut.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Individuation is my life's goal. To fully explore every different aspect of myself, and then unite them all into the best possible me and fullest personality.

That extends to my girl aspect. I want to continually learn more about it and explore it and have fun with it.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I would say I have achieved my goal,being married to a wonderful and understanding woman who loves boths sides of me,to live a contented and happy family life where Sophie has flourished and other than a wee lottery win lol,my life is sweet
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Simply to be as feminine as I can be

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    I would say I have achieved my goal,being married to a wonderful and understanding woman who loves boths sides of me,to live a contented and happy family life where Sophie has flourished and other than a wee lottery win lol,my life is sweet
    Well put. I don't know that I have any more goals myself. I am very happy with my life. I go out pretty frequently. I suppose to meet more wonderful people. But, then a long-time gg friend of mine that recently met Jessica asked if I would have been a bridesmaid at her wedding if she had known then. So I guess, yes, if I really had to set a goal...I suppose I would get all gushy to be a bridesmaid now! :-)

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    My goal is actually quite simple, I just want to be myself, I want to move towards expressing myself just as I feel that I am inside,no more, no less. I get closer and closer to that each day.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I've always been envious of women and wanted so badly to experience what they were and watching my mom and sister living like I wanted only made it more difficult. Dressing and being able to wear some of the same stuff and feel the sensations and tensions of the different fabrics etc. helped in some ways and also made it more difficult in others such as knowing no matter how I dressed I'd still never be a female like them. That was frustrating and depressing. Since then I've more or less adjusted to the reality of it and while I still wish I had been born female I've made the best of it. I go through periods of intensely wanting to dress myself and others when I'm content to read about and see photos of others. I know far too much about women's clothing and acessories than a regular guy should so I have to be very careful I don't slip up and get busted.

I just want to be one of the girls; be accepted by those who love me and feel the warmth of unconditional love as the woman I dream of being!

Hugs,
    Jen

my goal is to be myself whenever I feel like going out en femme to just do it and to feel pretty and free

I don't have a goal; I have more of a vision or day dream. Long hair tied back under a wide brim hat. Working in a bright fragrant garden. Nurturing and caring for all the plants. Looking at long fingernails as the dark earth moves between my fingers. A light green top and dirty tan capris. Bare feet. A long soothing shower; lotions and smelling sweet. Making dinner for my beautiful wife. Pouring her a glass of wine. Lighting a candle. Smell each others hair. Breeze moving the curtains in our dark bedroom. Warmth and love.
    Happy Valentines Day to all...

Hi Denise!
    I really never thought about it. I guess that I don't have a goal, so to speak.
    To me, having a goal means needing to achieve something. I have nothing to achieve. I am me and that is all that I need to be.
    I know that I am blessed by having Jean in my life. She knows that wearing these clothes is a part of who and what I am.
    I think that being able to be "me", wearing women's clothes all the time, going out if I want to, and being alive to do this, is or was the goal.

I've never set crossdressing goals. But if I would have... I have already achieved every single one I would have set plus some.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I guess I'm just trying to match how I feel on the inside with how I look on the outside

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    My goal is actually quite simple, I just want to be myself, I want to move towards expressing myself just as I feel that I am inside,no more, no less. I get closer and closer to that each day.
    Me too. I feel better now that I have gone out in a dress and heels. I was not wearing makeup or a wig and I have a goatee. The club where I went was wonderfully accepting so I'm going back tommorow night I even got a new outfit for the ocassion. Billie Jean