Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In my mind, there is not such a thing in between...

This is the most interesting thread I've seen in a long time.
    I agree most with Melissa Stone...that we are all caught in that "weird somewhere in between section".

We are all snowflakes, snowflake....everyone of us is different.

I consider myself non-binary (binary is being either this or that, not in between) the old computer programming code 0 or 1 was binary...01101110100.

I have been fortunate to have met a few transsexuals who have gone down the route of srs, and they have never been more happier and at peace......not for me.

I have met others who are on hormone replacement therapy.....not for me.

I have met gay crossdressers....not my deal either.

I am more than a mere crossdresser because I do go out to public places , i.e ,shopping malls, supermarkets, movie theatres, restaurants, etc, and I am going through hair removal ( electrolysis & laser on my face, etc) .

There are some, if not many transsexuals, who literally are of the situation of having a female brain in a male body, they do exist , I've seen it.....but that's not me.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 02-13-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Because some of us are one gender or the other. Not everyone is a gender queer. Some, like myself, require the peace of mind of finding a way out of a mismatched assignment at birth. I must because it is who I am and always was. Living one more year as a lie was killing me. I have no interest in a male role, nor do I feel comfortable in the role that I was assigned. I have never been happier or healthier than now and that to me is fact.

I would assume I am not alone in this and it sounds like our lovely originator of this post is also feeling the same struggle. Don't assume ever that your way is the right way for someone else.

Oh and that western culture bull crap can go away. The world is full of oppressive gender stereotypes.
    Such hostility.

You sound assured of your stance, the OP does not. That is why I posted what I did.

you perhaps should reexamine what you said about not assuming your way is the only right way.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.