Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I might be a crossdresser

I think I might be a crossdresser

I'm sat in my living room watching live football on a stream, drinking a beer whilst filing and buffing my nails and occasionally flipping over to this site (it's halftime at the moment). I think this confirms my long held suspicion that I may have crossdressing tendencies. I absolutely love it. My nails look great by the way

[SIZE="3"]Debs, I have no doubt in "my mind" you are a CD. I remember my epiphany to admitting to being a CD. I was doing things similar as you are now. Watching a chic flik and enjoying a cigar.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Another way to tell -your going hunting wearing camo and a bra....

Quote Originally Posted by DebsUK View Post
    I'm sat in my living room watching live football on a stream, drinking a beer whilst filing and buffing my nails and occasionally flipping over to this site (it's halftime at the moment). I think this confirms my long held suspicion that I may have crossdressing tendencies. I absolutely love it. My nails look great by the way
    All we have to do now is get rid of the football and change the beer for a spritzer and we've got you he!he!he!he! another one bites the dust LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Hmm.....you may have hit upon something there! I'm sitting here in a dress, heels, hosiery, my makeup and nails all done....... I might be one too!

Who'd a guessed?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Watching football's OK, lot's of girls love football

Now who were you watching? I was watching Bristol Rovers and Leeds

Zoe

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    All we have to do now is get rid of the football and change the beer for a spritzer and we've got you he!he!he!he! another one bites the dust LOL
    I'll agree to ditching the beer, but football? Is nothing sacred?

Incidentally, one of the other girls at work (a GG) supports the same football team that I do.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

It was the Blackburn v Newcastle game. I'm a Mag. Lots of girls drink beer too, well they do round here in Yorkshire LOL I was surprised when I was at a work's do the other nigt that one of the girls was drinking a pint of bitter, but I thought good on her, and it's my excuse not to stop drinking beer because it's not ladylike. Saying that, I don't think i would be drinking pints if I was en femme.

I sort of follow Leeds as well as it's my local team and I've a few friends that are fans, but it's always going to be the Toon. It's my original hometown. Well, it's my local town (hometown is South Shields). I've moved around a lot but I'll always be a Geordie lass
    Last edited by DebsUK; 02-12-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: correct emoticon

Lets see hmmmm, I have on a lavender bra with pink panties and an full slip on under my carhart bib overalls no way! I cant be a Crossdresser! Can I?
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

A real CD would flip over & keep it here rather than ( in your country it's ) soccer. I'm kidding, before all the macho guys in dresses get upset.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Platinum Member
    Hi Deb, I think that may be multi tasking.
    I keep a nail file and a bottle of clear nail polish in my tool box
    and a pair of plires and a screw driver in my makeup box.

Orchid

Aspiring Member
    If there is any lipstick on the beer can, I agree you might be a crossdresser.

playing first person shooter games online with all my friends while drinking beer as i'm dressed head to toe in silk and lace, lol, yeah... i guess you could call me a crossdresser

No you're not a crossdresser, you're just going through a phase.

Quote Originally Posted by DebsUK View Post
    I watched an AF2 game (defunct 2nd division american indoor football) once last year while completely overwhelmed with my CD desires. While I think I may very well have been temporarily insane for thinking I was someone else, I'm glad whoever that might have been also loves american football enough to watch an obscure indoor league over a few beers.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomguy View Post
    playing first person shooter games online with all my friends while drinking beer as i'm dressed head to toe in silk and lace, lol, yeah... i guess you could call me a crossdresser
    I love doing that. If only they knew all the details behind their demise, right?

What it all comes down to is even if you try to separate the two aspects of yourself (as I do), there are some overwhelming personality traits (like love of something called football) that manifest no matter what.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Smile I think, therefore I am

I often do my nails, such as they are, while watching manly things on TV. I will also have a girly laundry day now and again, just for the joy of doing girly stuff with clothes. Wish I had the nads to put my bras outside on the washing line.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Was it the football or the nail file that led you to the conclusion you were a crossdresser? Maybe it was the fact that you have 350+ posts here that gave it away!

Enjoy.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Yes, as I glanced down at the lovely white satin robe I'm wearing, I had the same thought. I might just be a CDer! Imagine that.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

You are. Nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    If there is any lipstick on the beer can, I agree you might be a crossdresser.
    Lol!!! Great answer! Well done! And true . . . .

Aspiring Member
    Lol

Was it the football or the nail file that led you to the conclusion you were a crossdresser? Maybe it was the fact that you have 350+ posts here that gave it away!
    Yup yer busted Debs.... :P

"I'm sat in my living room watching live football on a stream, drinking a beer whilst filing and buffing my nails and occasionally flipping over to this site (it's halftime at the moment). I think this confirms my long held suspicion that I may have crossdressing tendencies. I absolutely love it. My nails look great by the way"

Are you my twin Debs? I was doing exactly the same during that game!! Only difference is, my nails look someones had a go at them with pruning shears.

naaaaaaah, plenty of guys do their nail while they watch football hahaha jkjk

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Welcome to the club dear; you are clearly well down the slippery slope. Isn't it fun?
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Sorry to say but nails do not make a cross-dresser. Cross-dressing is much more complicated than that. There are plenty of men who get pedicures. If you are just into nails or men in woman's clothing what you probably have is fetish. If however, You want to wear woman's clothing, even if it is just to feel what it is like, then you are probably one of us.