Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I might be a crossdresser

Zipping on by...

Quote Originally Posted by carolinewalker_2000 View Post
    Welcome to the club dear; you are clearly well down the slippery slope. Isn't it fun?
    As I "zipped" on by this thread sliding down the "slippery slope," I spotted Caroline's reply to the thread out of the corner of my eye. I said to myself, as it quickly disappeared out of sight, "Self, wouldn't that be something to get such a welcome as that someday?"

Oh well! Maybe at the bottom? See Yaaa Sooonn, DeeeBbbbb'Sss!

If YOOOU'VE ever watched football while buffing and polishing your nails in a bra, silk panties, and your best pearls -- You MIGHT be a crossdresser! Southern humor...
    Last edited by Phoebe P.; 03-19-2011 at 12:03 AM.

I have to think you might be a cross dresser! What I hate is spilling beer on my skirt while watching the game! I think they call that alckahol abuse!

I find comfort knowing I'm not the only one who enjoys watching soccer while wearing a sexy outfit. In fact during the World Cup last summer I tried to find stockings or tights that matched the uniforms of my favorite teams. I even wore my 'lucky' high heels. Alas, none of the teams I pulled for made it to the finals, but I felt pretty damn sexy nonetheless. And I still think my heels are lucky, they just weren't lucky enough to overcome shoddy officiating.
    Hugs & Hope,

Bree in Blossom

I've had that same thought on occasion but it usually passes...

Hi Girls,

Umm, yesterday I saw the most GEORGEOUS young woman pass me by at the local shopping mall and what really surprised me was that I didnt feel any of the usual male/female thoughts that stereotype males. Like I didnt feel I wanted to get her into bed for a sexual encounter. What dawned on me later was the sole fact that I just wanted to BE her. (and get into her pants, literally). I just wanted to LOOK like her. She was an absolute knockout. (I will write a novel about her someday)!!
    So ... from that I take it that I'm just a crossdress'n tragic, and I know thats the path that I 've taken in life, like for the
    past 40 years or so. Der!!

Jannine. X

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    I checked out this thread thinking I would get an education. Wow, I think I did, the humor was the best!

If crossdressing was a crime, how many of us would be guilty as charged?

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaVW View Post
    Not me! "It's society's fault that I spent yesterday in a dress, heels & makeup your honor." "I'm the victim here!"

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    since I have over fourty youtube videos of me crossdressing I think I would be in quite a bit of trouble.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    Not me! "It's society's fault that I spent yesterday in a dress, heels & makeup your honor." "I'm the victim here!"
    I knew there had to be a reason I crossdress!

I spend almost every Saturday in the fall watching (American) college football while crossdressed. It just makes the game soooooo much more enjoyable.

I'm even thinking about getting a cheerleader outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    Hey, in America, it's always someone else's fault. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I knew there had to be a reason I crossdress!
    Hey, in America, it's always someone else's fault. Well played.
    Hey, if I play my cards right, maybe I can get someone to pay me to crossdress

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I'm even thinking about getting a cheerleader outfit.
    Ah, schooldays and the hours spent staring at the cheerleaders. . .admiring them and thinking how I would look in that skirt, sweater and saddle shoes!

Deb,
    Yeah. I think it was the fact that you were watching football while drinking a beer that was the dead give away to your cross dressing tendency. Buffing your nail and flipping over to crossdresser.com had nothing to do with it. I know there's got to be a disclaimer buried around here somewhere that states Crossdressers.com will assume no responsibility for any bizarre behavior exhibited by anyone when viewing content of this site. Well there goes my lawsuit. Darn it. Maybe I should try sueing the NFL or the beer company?
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.