Thread: Triangles?

Triangles?

what up ladies,
    long time dresser here, went out once in vegas (it was very disappointing, but that was my fault) Anyways, i have discovered online a little tg party in ct every month at the Triangles club. Seems like it could be a huge blast, but i know these parties are hit or miss. Has anyone ever been to one, is it worth the trip?
    <3
    amy

Triangles is Gurl Central for the east coast. I went to a party there a couple of summers ago and I've been wanting to go back ever since. Lots of gurls from URNOTALONE.COM frequent the club, so you may get more replies if you inquire there. Danbury is a nice little town too with clean and affordable hotels. Most folks there don't bat an eye at TG people. They're used to seeing us, I think.

I have a dear friend who has gone to Triangles quite a bit and she's had nothing but great things to say about it (aside from the loud music of course).
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)