Thread: I finally ventured out

I finally ventured out

Hi girls. Tonight I did something that I have wanted to do for a while. I went out while dressed. It was only to the ATM but it was great. The only time that I had ever been out dressed was Halloween two years ago and that was just a costume. Here is a picture of what I wore, do you think you would know I was a crossdresser if you met me on the street.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna in Hose View Post
    Hi girls. Tonight I did something that I have wanted to do for a while. I went out while dressed. It was only to the ATM but it was great. The only time that I had ever been out dressed was Halloween two years ago and that was just a costume. Here is a picture of what I wore, do you think you would know I was a crossdresser if you met me on the street.
    Cute! Do it more often.

Lol the ATM camera will.... CONGRATS to your new found courage...First step always the hardest.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Can't see what you have on your feet, but from the knee's up, I'd say you pass. Feels good to go out..no?
    regent,

If I was as pretty as you, you wouldn't be able to keep me in! YOU have got to do it again!

Probably not, but I can't see if you're wearing heels. I'm always more thorough when I see a tall women, it's my automatic reaction to try and find a CD out in the wild and give the wink of approval...and hope they can see the envy of not having the courage of going out myself. Great pics!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Actually you are wearing a perfect outfit. What most any woman would wear. Bravo.

I don't think that anyone would question you in that outfit. Comfy tennies would fit perfectly with it.

Great move Brianna, You look good. What any other female would be wearing out to go shopping, that is unless you watch TLC's "What not to Wear". LOL Can't wait to meet you in StL.

From your pics I think you were a really cute girl. In fact I'd probably flirt with you!
    Dana Fleming

You looked great girl. If I seen you on the street you would pass as girl. Keep it up, and you do look great

Gold Member
    Good for you! Now that you are letting those butterflies die off, are you debating more trips or did you satisfy the urge for now? If you are going to look like that (great that is!), you can get around easily.

You look great. The first step out of the door is the hardest. Going to a shopping mall dressed as you are would be great. Its the place where all the girls go to shop in the daytime.Ive never had any problems buying feminine clothing when I am dressed a as a woman. Much safer than buying as a male,
    No problems going to the Ladies powder room. So be adventurous and go out enfemme when ever you can. Remember only go out alone at the times RG go out alone-Mainly in the day time. At night like all women Its safer to have company.

Brianna,

Well done! You look pretty. Pass!

You look great! most women today seen not to look"over the top femine" but would rather look girlish!

Hi Breanna

Congratulations on you first big step out the door. What a thrill that must have been. I remember my first time like it was yesterday (really many years ago) I was so nervous I could hardly breath. Now that you have crossed the bridge make the most of your opportunities and get out often. Each time will be easier but no less exciting. Be prepared. you may hit a bump in the road, but just ignore the problem and look ahead. For another trip, how about going to the self service gas station--------then maybe go in and buy a snack

Good luck and keep us posted on your travels. There are many sisters still in the closet and reading about your accomplishments will give some the strength to take their first big step snd folow you out the door.

Happy travels

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

You look more like a girl than some of the GG's I know.The picture on the right definitely shows you are passable. Try a club next time but beware of the horn dogs unless thats for you. They hit on me and I have a goatee. Mind you the bar was lesbian, gay, and TG friendly. Billie Jean

I love reading these first outting posts! It means there are more and more of us getting out and about in the world! Way to go girl! Next step...dinner, cosmos, and dessert!

Cute outfit! I think you'll do well in the future looking that good .Very girly looking to say the least.

Very sharp. I doubt you would have a problem passing for a cute and sexy girl.