Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

No, I enjoy being Sarah when I can, but don't think I could do it 24/7
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

Having never been fully dressed before, I would love the chance to go 24/7. Even with all the work I would have to do to be somewhat passable I believe it would be worth it.

Naah, I like being multi-humanal.

I pretty much dress the entire time I am home (which is also where I "work"). But I also enjoy dressing like a ninja at night, and scaring off those innocent teenagers that park at a dead end close by to smoke pot and fog up their windows,

I seem to get more respect out of my laptop when I smash it with a guy's fist instead of a girl's fist too. I also pull off the cough,cough "corporate hitter" role much better in the business world as guy than I ever would as a woman. And I like eating much more than starving, for some reason...

Now, if you ever come up with an option to become invisible, you don't have to ask...just sign me up!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For practical reasons 24/7 is not possible for me. Heels, bra, make-up and wigs have to come off. Other items can stay.

I've done several days at a time, several times. The only downside to it is that I am really sad when those days are over, but I watch my wife do her makeup. I would be very happy 24/7. But, I would probably miss the boy side too, so where I am now is just fine with me!

Would I if I could? No way. Too much hassle, seriously. My drive to dress has me fully dressing only several times a year, and any stint longer than four or five days has me getting bored with it. Panties under guy clothes and the occasional camisole or skirt around the house are usually fine for me.
    -Sedona

I don't think I'd last over a week. It'd be a heck of a week though!

I like too much guy stuff to stay in female mode for too long.

id do it in a heartbeat somedays, others id never. it depends

I literally can't wait until I can go 24//7 as a Woman, all the fun in being a Woman is the hose and the makeup! (well that and the clothes, lol)

If I was able, I would try it for a week. Right now I am able to dress daily for several hours!

The longest I've gone totally en femme is 4 days. And as Jessica stated, I am very sad when it comes to an end. I agree it can be alot of work but makeup is getting easier and quicker for me now. My wife asked me if I would dress more if and when I could retire. That would be a definite YES! Maybe not 50% of the time, but quite a bit more than now. I would love to occasionally go 2-4 weeks at a stretch. We'll see if that is ever practical. As far as 24/7/365, no. I have too many family obligations and frankly, I don't NEED to be a woman all the time.
    Sally

Aspiring Member
    There are so many thiongs a giirl can do and I wish I could do them, but its' to late. I'm for 24/7.

Absolutely!! On day hopefully soon I will be en femme full time.

Denise, I believe it would be an extreme amount of work. I am too worn out, to get dolled up, more than once a week!

the happy camper
    I could enjoy 24/7, but only for maybe a week every few months. I'm afraid a reaction would set in if I went any longer.

Well, I would love to try it for a while. If I could honestly say that I wanted to live it 24/7 then I would probably be taking hormones right now. I don't really know how I would react to dressing for an extended period, but I would have to come out to my loved ones if I were going to, either that or live as a recluse dancing around the house for weeks at a time!

nope, not for me. It's a costume and a game for me that I enjoy a lot but it's never been the focus. I'm a CD, not TG and a few fun hours at most. I could indulge for a special weekend trip or something like that but I've never felt a burning desire to do more.

It is a lot of work even for a few hours, that does make me appreciate how challenging it must be for those who were raised one gender knowing they are the other.

Banned Read only
    TOUGH QUESTION! As much as I love being en femme, it is a hostile world for the CD'r and as I get older it is less likely that I can pass as a woman. Because I am sexually attracted to women and considering the unlikelihood of finding that truly understanding SO willing to accept the female side of me, I don't think I would go 24/7. There is a lot about my man side I am proud of and still like.

I don't think it would be practical for me to go en femme 24/7, even though I live alone and have no body in particular to answer to. There are still too many things I do on a day to day basis that make it inconvienient. I wear panties every day and stay underdressed as often as I can and when the time is right I return to girl mode to enjoy my femme side to the fullest. I still consider it the best of both worlds.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I sure wouldn't get much work done! In any case, going 24/7 would mean constantly staying shaved, and wearing a wig. My own hair has gotten a little thin. So since going 24/7 would mean wearing a whole lotta prosthetics (boobs, hair, hips), I'd find it bothersome and annoying. If it weren't for that, then I think I'd like it a lot. But as I've said in other threads, that ship has sailed.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Junior Member xxprincess_tiffyxx's Avatar
    That's a pretty good question.
    Yeah personally I think it would be awesome to be fem 24/7 I never will and its not like it bothers me.
    But if society didn't base exterior looks with gender or anything like that, I would grow my hair out and be femm all the time. I saw someone else mentioned a thought I get as I was reading. Posts in this thread, then I wouldn't get jealous watching my wife do her hair and makeup before heading out anywhere. Hahaha
    But I say this cuz I never have maybe I would get bored and not wanna be en femm all the time.
    Who knows lol.
    If only my beard never grew again. That would be the only annoying thing.
    I wouldn't wear makeup every minute or dress in a dress and heals but I would wear all fem clothes and long hair lol. But the shaving my face twice a day would annoy me.
    Follow me @xxTiffyLovexx on Twitter xoxo

About ten years ago I got a chance to be 'Billie' for nine days. It wasn't exhausting but rather exhilarating. It was one of the best times of my life. I wanted so bad to have it continue. I really don't believe I would get that tired of doing it always. I would just tone it down a bit.

The wig thing gets real hot after awhile, but besides that I would do it for sure....guess it would just be a matter of growing out my hair!

Former Member
    I would like to try it. Like you say, it's alot of work. The most I have done is 10 days in a row and I loved it! I would like to try a month.

I know I would go back, but it would be fun to try.

Straight, yet curvy
    I had an entire long weekend to myself a while back and I was all girl, all the time for most of the weekend. I lounged, cooked, ate, slept, went for a drive and a walk, even painted the upstairs bathroom, all enfemme. But amazingly, I returned to drab well before I had to. So while I still often fantasize about going 24/7, I know it's not something I would end up doing. Too much damn work! lol.