Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you?

Would you?

Some CD's say they prefer to remain men but if you had the choice and the opportunity would you live en femme 24/7? I tried it once and it was a lot of work.What I realized in the long run is that I'm myself regardless of what I'm wearing. Why or why not would you do it?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It depends upon the definition of "en femme". If it's "dressed to the nines" then the answer is no. Most GGs couldn't do that. If you mean "able to wear those things that please me" then the answer is a definite yes.

I would definetaly like to try 24/7. First then i can know how deeply my female-side goes.

It depends on which concept you mean with it , just dressing in the clothes Yes, makeup ,wig and trying to pass No as i feel that would just not be me . but if i had my own hair in a feminine style then yes .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Hmmmmm Funny you should mention that Denise... I am trying my best to go to the Keystone Conference for that very reason. I have never been dressed for more than 6 hours or so.... right now i'm trying for the 4 days... i may end up with less days, but i do want to try to see if i'm comfortable being me and en femme for days at a time... I will try to make up for daytime [ less makeup] and see how i do, and of course night time makeup, which in my eyes does a much better job of hiding that guy under there.

This should be interesting.

hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I've done 24/7 enfemme for a few days and it was exhausting. Obviously I'm lazy because its almost too much work being a guy 24/7....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

a bit nutty
    Never been dressed for more than a few hours. I don't know if I could handle wearing hose and makeup 24/7 even if I wanted to!

Ginger

If I didn't have to wear a wig and the beard was gone ,I could do it

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I am on the last night of a two week holiday and have spent the last six days and nights dressed and honestly its been fabulous and I know I could do it,but I am happy with my life the way it is I love being Sophie but am not one of those crossdressers that hates being male (despite appearances mostly to the contrary)I would miss not having my football,the odd drinking session etc and man and wife time. But I will say I love being en femme so very much and 24/7 time is not a chore for me.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    After about 10 hours I really start to want to take my wig off.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Nope. I know me and it would get old, real fast.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I am always dressed on the days i do not have to go to work so for me is is like 24/4 . I work on an on off schedule so every other weekend starting friday I am dressed fully as a womanand stay that way untill i have to go back to work.. and also on the other days i am off.
    Mistybtm

Yes, upon one condition. Grow my hair out, dye it, get it styled, and then 24/7 - Ohhh Yeahhhh! I could see myself doing that and living it

Danielle Patricia
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

I'm en femme regularly 24/2; on a few occasions, it's 24/4: I'm most comfortable en femme and want to be 24/7. In another year, I think that I will have made enough of a transition to do that. A lot of things don't change: the clothes need washing, meals need preparation, shopping needs to get done, the bed needs to be made, etc., etc. These things go on regardless for men and women. I prefer the woman's approach as I prefer the woman's look and circumstances. I now crossdress when I go drab and I find that it's a lot of work.
    warmly, Linnea

Account is closed
    Depends on if you are TS or not. For us it is not a matter of dressing "femme" for enjoyment. It is a matter of wearing clothing appropriate to your presented gender. I don't wake up in the morning and contemplate if I am going to be man or woman today. It's part of my life and how I present outwardly. I don't accept being a slob and unkempt so I present that in my attire, my makeup, my hair, and my mannerisms.

You crossdressers have it easy, you can be men, have the safety of being men, don't have to worry about social discrimination at work and outside, can retreat to your masculine side whenever you have a tough time and don't have to make sacrifices.

I'm sorry it was hard for you to be "a woman" for a few days. I'm woman 24/7/365 whether I dress it or not. Don't get me wrong, I adore makeup and dressing nice, it's just not like I can be that guy anymore, nor do I want to.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

In fantasy, to be 24/7 for 7 or more days would be great. But to permanently dress 24/7, not a chance. I like my male self and would miss being me. I enjoy being able to go back and forth. Besides, my SO would not be happy. She loves me in either mode, but would not stick around if I went 24/7 on her.

Hard to say. I have a 3yr son. I dont want to confuse him. But 4 years ago i wold have said yes.

I'd like to do it for a week with a woman in control of it.

I have been 24/7 since a couple of weeks before Christmas. With the exception of 4 hours on Christmas day, One trip to unemployment (5 hours) and 3 hours last Saturday when I helped my son with some plumbing issues at his place. (He doesn't know about me yet). Yes it is exhausting, but for the first time in my 56 years things feel right. I now like myself, and I couldn't say that before.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, hell no! Not only would it be far too much work, but that would also take the fun out of the special occasions. "Dressing up" for me means something different than my workaday drab.

Besides... even real women don't live "en femme" 24/7.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Being "en femme" 24/7 means being a woman in every possible way. Real women do live "enfemme" 24/7 simply because they are women!! It is the only way they can live! Their clothing doesn't make a difference!!

As far as I am concerned the answer woiuld be a definite NO! Yes, I do like to crossdress! But I am a MALE and proud of it! I put on feminine clothes almost every day, but never for 24 hours or even close to that.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Many is the time I've wondered what it would be like to magically become a woman (anatomically) for a day or two, just to know what it felt like. But to dress en femme 24/7 for more than a few days? Nope. I'll stick with what I've got, which is anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a day usually.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Longest I have been en femme is about 8 hours. I'd love to try a whole day, and being out and about. My biggest worry would be make up. While I am pretty good at putting it on initially, I have no experience of refreshing over a day. It is vanity, but I really enjoy wearing make up, and couldn't pass without it.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

If I could pass without spending hours in the bathroom first I'd definitely like to take that opportunity. "en femme" doesn't mean heels, hose and make-up to me though. Like most women, I'd dress casually most of the time and dress up when I feel like doing so.

It's just a dream though. My passing without make-up is non-existant. But I'm working on that

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    A common thread to this thread (LOL) is that 24/7 is hard work.

Now you know why those of us who do transition end up spending a lot of time in flat shoes, pants, very little makeup and hair tied back.

It's great for the special occassions when we do get to go out dressed to the nines, but most of the time it's just each day as a "normal" woman.

On the flipside - you get to KNOW why some SO's can't understand "why" their partners want to CD. It IS a lot of work to be an attractive, well presented woman 24/7. It's even harder when you were born the wrong gender.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful