Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    As others have said...24/7 is hard work. But beauty is pain and for me it is just as difficult and painful to not be dressed as it is to put on my Bra etc...
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Denise, I think I have mentioned before that I'm well satisfied with my personal situation, which is dressing as often as I can, just because I can. However there are times that guy mode is more suitable to my environment and when those times arise I can be just as comfortable being me, born as a male. That said, going en femme 24/7 is not feasable.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

24/7.... no way, although 24/2 sounds like fun.

Amen to a lot of work, I've been outa work now for 2 years, and have had the time to virtually be Jennifer for 24/7 and it ain't as easy as it sounds, I never said it's not fun, just that being a woman takes an enormous amount of time, I have had a much greater appreciation for the female side of life now that I've had the chance to live it, after saying this I'd change ( if it were possible ) to Jennifer in a new York T girl second love ya Denise thanks for the great Q! Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Been there and done that, week before last I spent 8 days dressed 24/7, and loved every minute of it, that does not mean full make up and heels daily, but always feminine.
    I can toss on a pair of Capri's and top, slip in to a pair of flats, and I am as happy as if I went full blown dress up. I'll take every chance I get to spend it dressed 24/7.
    Tina B.

I don't think I would ever want to be full time. A lot of CDs I know are full time and they like it. It's just an individual choice. Do what makes you feel good and don't worry about opinions of others.

Maybe if i were reborn as a girl. wearing girl clothes 24/7 as a boy could get me in lots of trouble ^^"

All being equal I would go effectively 24/7. Saying that, I'd probably end up being more female than male, and I would like to keep the opportunity to pick and choose. On the ther hand, I started playing Second Life about 4 years ago (I'm currently on a break from the Metaverse that's lasted 6 months plus so far, but that's a separate issue) and took a non-gender specific name, planning to do just that: pick and choose whether I was going to present as a guy or a girl on any given time. In the end I got locked into being a girl, partly by choice (I'm gorgeous in SL, but then again, so is everyone LOL) because I didn't see the appeal of being a boy but also because I was accepted as a woman by all my friends there. The interesting thing in SL is that I'm actually pretty much like a female version of myself in a lot of ways: redhead, short (by SL standards) and a bit of a smart-mouthed b1tch LOL

I think if I could intergrate a little male and a little female into my daily life thats how I would do it if the opportunity presented itself. I like to dress up from head to toe but I am more into just the way I feel wearing a skirt, bra, and nice top. If that were possible thats how I'd like to live..

For me, I see Mira as my girl aspect that I have to let out once or twice a week. I don't think I could handle 24/7 without going crazy.

Banned Read only
    I've been en femme (completely) for days at a time. It doesn't take all that much time on the clothing choices of the day. The facial stuff is exhausting. I do not go en femme outside my home and the backyard (six foot/200 pounds) because the serenity c/ding brings me would be lost. If I could pass (five foot seven/HTW) I would be out there 24/7 forever, if was not married.

24/7? probably not. Though, I've never tried it. I've often fantasized about being a GG in which case obviously, yes. But for right now, I'm happy being a man who enjoys sexy feminine things.

Gold Member
    I think a lot of us are equating full time as what we do now multiplied. If I went full time, it would be with natural hair (hopefully keeping it) and the face cleared off. So you can go without make-up or minimal make-up based on the day's plans. You won't have the overheating or any discomfort from a wig.

For me though, I pass. I enjoy dressing quite often, but I also enjoy my guy side and time spent with family and friends that way.

At this stage of life and have to explain it to everyone I'd have to say no but turn the clock back to when I was a teen with a supportive and accepting family and I would have to say yes. I have to imagine it's much easier for a GG to live her life as a woman than for a male to have to put in all the work and effort to look like a girl. Also beginning to live as a girl at that young age would have enabled me to experience a lot of same things maturing girls do and not have a male upbringing that cannot be undone plus knowing far fewer people who knew me as a male. It's the next best thing to having been born female and I'm happy for and envious of the girls who are making their transitions at younger and younger ages.

Yes, had to. I echo Stephanie Anne's comments. Some of us just have to, and do not have a choice.

I wouldn't...it's too much work and too much of a mindset that is counterproductive to decidedly worldly goal-oriented thought & behavior. It's simply not my nature to be 100%. But whenever I am me (Annaliese), I am so 100%. Whenever I am my guy, I am so...um... Hm... Well, effectively 100%, lets just put it that way. K?

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Some CD's say they prefer to remain men but if you had the choice and the opportunity would you live en femme 24/7? I tried it once and it was a lot of work.What I realized in the long run is that I'm myself regardless of what I'm wearing. Why or why not would you do it?
    So the choices are: Remain a big homely guy, or be a big homely guy in a dress. Some choice. Either way, it's a lost cause. It's not like I ever get to be pretty, unfortunately, that just ain't gonna happen, I don't have the bone structure or the face for it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would choose to live 24/7 en femme if I could. I strive to do that when ever possible. However, there are sometimes long stretches (a month or more) before I can enjoy my feminine side fully. Fortunately, I get to underdress or partially dress on an almost daily basis.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The problem is that I truly enjoy both of my gendered lives! The only thing I find annoying is the time it takes to make the transition to Tina is significant. Ok, so I really prefer to have perfectly polished nails. Who doesn't ? To do that well and have them harden sufficiently takes a couple of hours, then roughly an hour to shed the male self and transition to Tina.

Once I've done all that I'm really not in a hurry to transition back and lose it all. So, my optimum would be to...well...have two lives (even in two different cities!) where in one place I live my male life and in another my feminine life, for mabye 3 or 4 days at a time. Then I'd have my cake and eat it too!!!

As I said in the beginning, I like my genders

tina

Actually someday I would like to be as real a woman as possible. I hate men so much, I have no use for even beeing one.

I've always though 'no' but lately I have had many thoughts on being dressed on a more permanent basis...with full-body waxing and hormones

I've lived as a girl 24/7 for weeks at a time several times and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was certainly harder than being a guy, but the work is worth it and I get the joy of not being a guy and get to be the girl I love to be! I am slowly working toward a very feminine posture in my marriage now and I am about at the point where I am at least androgynous; just takes time!

Nope - I just love being a little bit of both but it really depends on the moment!

Banned Read only
    For thoes that don't know, I am a trans woman. I lived it 24/7 for thirty years. In the beginning all the makeup, hairstyling, and stuff was difficult on a daily basis. After a while, it is just part of life. Where it took me an hour to put on my face back then, now five minutes maybe ten and out the door. I dress in womens business attire andfull makeup everyday. It is still fun and I love it.

Maybe or maybe not

I guess there is a comfortable part of me that is being a guy. Also I have to consider my job and family situation.
    However if I looked more fem, and didn't have to work so hard at just looking decent, maybe I might consider going 24/7. When I do dress it does feel right and natural, but then I wonder if it just the pink fog warping my mind or is it what I really want.
    The real test would be able to actually do it for more than a few days and see ow I feel. Alas I doubt that this would not be feasable for at least a few more years and by then I might be too old to want to make such a dramatic change.