Thread: While out today

While out today

Today, while I was out shopping again in female form I had a little scare on the highway. A police officer was directly behind me and I had not been speeding. Still yet my little heart started pumping and then I said cool it sister you've done nothing wrong. The officer followed for awhile then went around. Anybody else get a little nervous when that happens?

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    You bet, but as you say we need to keep calm and cool at times like these. Two years ago I went walking in my local town centre during the evening. It was dark and raining so I had a coat and hat on and was using an umbrella.

As I walked down one street two police officers came around the corner on foot, one male and the other female. I felt my legs go week and my tummy knotted, but then like you I though keep calm Sandra, you have not done anything wrong and you are a middle aged woman just walking about your business. As I walked past the two offices I just kept my head down and was past them in no time. But it is a worry ever time you go out.
    Love Sandra xx

I don't get out much, but I remember one early outing when I decided to go get some cash from a "hole in a wall". I think that it is good to have a purpose rather than aimlessly walk about looking nervous. I decided to drive to a town I don't know too well and found a machine...I had no problem until I looked over my shoulder and saw a police officer walking slowly past me. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Then I saw another two officers walking on the other side of the road and a patrol car arrived and slowed down as it approached us My hands shook as I retrieved my money and realized that I was using a cash machine next door to the local police station. My car was parked, illegally, right in front of the police station and the walk back to it seemed to take forever. None of the officers appeared to notice anything unusual about me but I was shaking for most of my journey home

Those were the days of adventure and adrenaline...due to circumstances I don't even manage to dress much now

On one of my outings to get gasoline, a cop pulled up beside me at a red light. I too felt my heart race, but stayed calm as I could. Just as the light turned green, I peeked a look and he was not paying any attention to me.

It's the paranoria that we all live with. LOL

JoAnn

Nothing quite like an adrenalin rush to keep us on our toes Joann,

Steph

[size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Mancini
    Nothing quite like an adrenalin rush to keep us on our toes Joann,

Steph
    I use high heels to keep me on mine !!

Just been out for a jaunt around Porthcawl. Lovely to feel the wind in my hair (sic. wig !!). Passed loads of couples and people walking dogs etc, nobody bothered, though I think most must have read me.
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

I know I get nervous when one pulls behind me and I'm in guy mode, I'd probably freak if I was enfemme. I know here the officers have a bad habit of pulling behind you, turning on their lights, then once you pull over they go on. Guess they're too lazy to sit in the same traffic the rest of us live with.
    Krissi

Ok, I know this is an old post, but...

You want a story with police.. ok here goes.
    I drive down to a car park right next to the beach when I want to go out as SammyJo, its hardly ever used late at night and it's perfect because as you drive down the main road you can see if there is anyone parked in there.. or at least I thought you could...
    Fully made up I arrive at said car park, 12.45 at night, but go in a way that I don't usually take, this means that a bank of sand dunes along one edge of the road leading to the CP is blocked from view. Important that I point out that once you turn into this road there is no turning back, you have to at least drive into the CP, even if it's only to do a big circle and come straight out again.
    I turn into this road and right along this bank is not one police car, not two polices cars, BUT THREE POLICE CARS! .. ohh FLIPPIN EKK I think to myself.

Ok, keep cool, you have done nothing wrong.. drive into the CP, turn round, come straight back out again... oh if life were as simple as that...
    I do as stated above except BUT as I get to the exit of the CP I notice that one of the nice policemen that was probably asleep in his car has now got out, and is walking towards the exit to intercept me! I wind down my window in anticipation of him asking me a question, or two.. or three...

'Hi miss, are you just turning round' He asks

'Yes' I squeek nervously.

'Oh good' he replies, 'because you see we are all here because .. (ready for this...) we've found a bomb on the beach!!!!!!!!!!! '

Have to point that at this stage I was a hairs breath away from totally blowing it by spouting forth several words I wont use here...

'Really' I sqeek again, 'glad I am not walking down there then, goodnight'

And with that I drive off. He never got nearer than 15 feet to me, but I am sure he knew what the score was, and he was gracious enough to let me have my fun. I drove about half a mile down the road, parked up, and spouted forth said words that i had managed to keep in.

Sanfra, if you are reading this, yes it was the one you are thinking about a few months back.
    All the very best
    SammyJo