Thread: S*** my wife says

8rys, going on walkabout

S*** my wife says

We have been
    So my wife knows about me, we go out togheter on the weekends. She is used to seeing me in Fem most of the time. At first she wanted nothing to do with my being TG but over time we have gained a friendship element. Sort of a couple of girlfriends out shopping or eating in the cafe. We have been very frank with each other during this time. Occasionaly the wife says something that is funny or blunt that I want to share. If your SO has done something similar please post it.

Last year sometime. "You need to go find some girly girlfriends, I don't know how answer what you are asking."

Last week in the car. "In the dark you are a passible women" (after I looked at her shocked. OMG that is not what I meant, I mean without make up)

Tuesday night we were having a discussion about passing. I mentioned the socialization aspect. "Damnit.. You already socialize like a girl, you just need to relax. When you are all nervous when we are out, you are awkward. But you are ackward as a guy, so it shouldn't be a surprise that you are an ackward girl. When you are relaxed you don't get a second look everyone accepts you're a girl."

I can't fight the urge <3 Breannah's Avatar
    Judging by your photo your wifes right. You are a very passable and good looking women! <3
    Breanah <3 18 and loving life to the full!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/baby_breanah/sets/

I've gotten the "You need to go find some girl friends" one too, lol

I feel self conscious and weird if dressed without my wig, I never wanted my wife to see me that way either. I sleep in lingerie and usually would go right to my office and put on a wig when waking up, before my wife comes out of the bathroom or whatever room she's in.. but one day, I just got up and went into the kitchen without my wig and I was in a chemise with hose and my boobs.. and my wife said to me "Go put a wig on.. you look like a flaming homo".. of course I was upset, but I put a wig on and come back out and said "so, when I go out dressed, is that what everyone sees, is a flaming homo" and she says "you look like a girl, but not when you wake up bald and no makeup"

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Trans people are their own worse enemies. They come up with 1000s of reason or excuses for being themselves. I will let you in on a secret...... it is not society that has problems with trans people............it is the trans people that have problems with themselves!!!

Katie