Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want a man

Talking I want a man

I'm dressed and relaxed I need a man to come court me show me somelove is what I want
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Can you say... Pink Fog Fanatasy night? "Tomorrow is another day ", ( Scarlet) where you just may feel the opposite and say Yuk! WTF was I thinking. Sleep on it princess.

I'm dressed and I need my princess to sweep me off my feet. LOL

Yes, twisted. I know. LOL
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones View Post
    I'm dressed and relaxed I need a man to come court me show me somelove is what I want
    Yes Me too but not fantasy here

I just need a girl's night out to tease all the men and make them go crazy.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Me too! I came oh so close when I was asked out on a date last fall but I chickened out! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.Martin View Post
    I just need a girl's night out to tease all the men and make them go crazy.
    Ok count me on Michelle, when and where do we start?

Silver Member
    I'm sure you can make it happen if you let men know that you are available. Try Craigslist and post what you are looking for then just sit back and read the responses and see if any interest you. Then meet in a public place to make sure you are getting what you have been promised.
    Go for it girl.

I'm sure there's a free street corner somewhere in your town and on the positive side you might make some spending money to boot! Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-13-2011 at 11:48 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Feeling like Valentine's Day is here and needing a guy to come sweep you off your feet??

A Man??

Ehhh, my dressing is just not that 'gurly' enough! LOL

Account is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm sure there's a free street corner somewhere in your town and on the positive side you might make some spending money to boot! Lol.
    If you're lucky you may just be given something that will stay with you for a long time.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Okay but remember there is a big difference between a quick fling and a relationship. Many do not have the wherewithall to do that with a man.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 02-14-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones View Post
    I think about this from time to time. I am hetrosexual, not gay, and have never been attracted to men sexually. I am sexually attracted to women, especially my wife.

Yet, I have a fantasy of being dressed as a female and having sex with a male. Nobody in particular, a "faceless" male would do the trick. Then, I would go back to being myself. I guess it's just a matter of wanting to know and understand what it feels like to have sex as a female.

The real fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks, then swap back. Since that's not possible, the fantasy above is the practical one.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Each to there own. I do not have anything good or bad to say.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I've run the full spectrum of sexuality over the last 14 years with male and female partners, and have finally come to terms that while I can love a woman on a very emotional level, with a guy and only a guy do I get truly aroused. Its strange, after 10 years and a sex change, I'll finally be straight again.

I think what most of us want from a guy when we dress up is all the chivalry: opening doors, pulling out chairs, holding your hand, a kiss on the cheek etc. We want a guy to make us feel truly female. And that fantasy is very hard to fill on a sexual level, because we want to feel him "inside" but its hard coming to terms with the fact that he can only do that from "behind". And a lot of girls don't want it like that.

??? You need to do more yoga!

Oh, ah, took me a minute there. Never mind!
    Last edited by cordgrass; 02-14-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    a "faceless" male would do the trick.
    I used to have the "faceless" male fantasy but I realized that a properly accessorized and willing female was what I really desired. I've never liked males much beyond the abstractions in my fantasies.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Do you get a 1099 with that extra spending money?

Rader

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    The real fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks, then swap back. Since that's not possible, the fantasy above is the practical one.
    Just as a side note, Linda, it might be better to swap with a complete stranger. I mean, how would you feel if you swapped with your wife and found out that you were not a great lover?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Just as a side note, Linda, it might be better to swap with a complete stranger. I mean, how would you feel if you swapped with your wife and found out that you were not a great lover?
    Well, at my age, I have no pretentions. And she has her problems too. I think it would be a good swap and it would be much less awkward.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    me tooooooo where's my prince at

After 50 plus years of trying to blend in with the male population, I don't think even hormones could change my desire for femine company. I don't have much in common with other males and really don't care for their company.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Hey Barbara, Michelle count me in. Just bought 2 pair of sexy shoes and sexy vday bra. Let's see, New York, Virginia and Texas, three girls who could do some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    As soon as I get back to Texas and we get Tammy there! We'll make those Houston boys cry for mercy!
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.