Thread: Saw a T-Girl Yesterday in Ohio

Saw a T-Girl Yesterday in Ohio

I was at the mall at Fairfield Crossing near Wright State University in Ohio (in drab with my kids). I saw a CD pass by. She was probably college age, and with a guy who was shorter. She looked great. I wasn't sure she was a CD until after she had walked by. None of the other people in the mall noticed her at all. I only noticed because I had my Tee-dar up and running.

The couple circled around, then stepped into a Victoria Secret. I didn't have a chance to see them again.

Anyway, if it was you, and you are a member here, good for you! You looked great and fit in well.

Im sorry to ask here, but what does "in drab" mean?
    Ive seen it used a few times, and Ive never been quite sure as to what it means.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    "in drab" means guy clothes.

drab=dressed as a boy
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Hi Melissa,

"In drab", means wearing male attire.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

oooh, my mind has been blown! Thanks!
    I thought it meant something else all this time.

Most males never notice us if we blend properly.Women sometimes notice if we catch their eye with "our style" being the attractor. So,you noticed...you must be part girl..LOL

Once a few years ago at the big mall in Minneapolis, I noticed this knockout blond coming my way, and thought "Wow..what a babe"! Well, I must have been really staring at her, because as she passed, she winked at me, and in a very masculice voice said "Thanks for the approval". Could have knocked me over with a feather.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I have known for years what "in drab" meant, but had never realized it actually stood for
    "Dressed As A Boy". Funny, because that would mean drag = "Dressed As A Girl". I should have figured that out sooner.

I travel a lot on the city transit system here in Atlanta (called MARTA) and probably see at least 1-2 TG/CDs a day. Sometimes all I have to do is see my reflection in a window. I see M2F, F2M and everything in between. The most tell-tale sign I pick up on is overall body shape, especially around and beneath the waist. Lacking hips and butt on a girl is normal if she's tall and skinny, but when the extra weight around the center hasn't filled out the butt, something is off.

I thought "in drab" was some weird middle ground between guy mode and en-femme. Like a dude wearing a dress or something.
    Whoops!

Nope not me...but I would be curious as to who it was too.
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

Banned Read only
    It could have been me but I am way too old to pass for college age and I have not been to Fairfield Crossing in a couple of years.

As I recall Drab and drag where used in old time theater, when all actors where male. it was used in the margins of the script to show which parts where male and which parts where female. So I think it was William Shakespeare that said the whole world is a stage and we are merely the actors, and I guess my role says both drab and drag!
    Tina B.

Tina B. is correct. The drab/drag acronyms are from theatre many, many years ago when theatre troupes were most if not all male (some of the lucky ones got to play female parts though).

Is T-Girl the right expression?

Is T-Girl the right expression?
    Imho that just sound right. I do not believe the poster has any ill intent at all.
    Is there a better way to say who was seen or am I missing something? ie crossdresser, transgender etc.

not all who wander are lo meryl007's Avatar
    well ive learned alot! i came onto this post just to see what it was about and BAM! intelligence!

Well I don't know if the sister is a member on here or not but Sunday night the 20th of March I saw a sister. She was at the Beale Street Blues Bar on S.Broadway and Cerre in St.Louis, Mo. She was dressed in a red spaghetti strapped dress with black tights and black mules. She was also sporting a large tattoo on the back of each shoulder. I have to say you appeared to be enjoying yourself. I am not sure if there were other girls with you and I was just wondering how accepting is that club. Appeared to me that there weren't any problems, unless you are a regular that everyone knows.