Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People are reading me!!!

Aspiring Member
    Yes we do give off vibes or do or say things about ourselves that others pick up on especially females I know I do

Quote Originally Posted by k lynn View Post
    Yes we do give off vibes or do or say things about ourselves that others pick up on especially females I know I do
    I barely have any facial hair plus the mustach that I had is all gone. i plucked it all. that's proably why. maybe she noticed.

I feel if don't tell people they may start to assume things. As with myself, as I started my transition I didn't tell anyone what I was doing. I was letting my hair grow out, nails eyebrow shaping and so on. This went on for sometime, no one said anything but I could see the looks from people. When I started to tell them why I looked this way and what I was doing, I would always get out of there mouth is are you gay? You may not be transitioning but people can see things that you are hiding. The true is for the most part the right thing to do. Best of luck