Thread: i cant believe im sat here!

i cant believe im sat here!

i had a moment of bravery earlier and decided to get my butt out to a crossdresser event,so as i speak im sat here now!i cant decide how i feel just yet so ill keep you posted x

Congratulations. You do realise that it's all downhill from here, don't you? Regular outings will be second nature

Hope you have a fab night
    x

bit daunting really though as im on my own and in manchester at concorde would be so much better to have a friend come with we being from yorkshire and all where do you go debs ? x

I don't at the moment. I've not heard of any groups round here. Well, there was one I went to last year, but I didn't like it and ended up arguing with most of the others because they were being racist (and Im not a particularly bolshy person), and I went shopping once. Since I got back into dressing I've not been our yet. I do need to find somewhere to go
    I heard the Concord had stopped meeting. I used to go a long while back when I lived in Manchester. Is Mary there? Big glasses, big hair (usually blonde) shrt skirt and usually exotic tights? She was one of the people running it. Shirley Anne, post-op TS from Liverpool (not sure how she looks now, but she was a good friend?

Anyway, I digress. I hope they are not leaving you on your own in the corner (it could happen occasionally). Get pally with some of the other girls and head out into the Village. You'll probably end up in Napoleon's if you do Happy days...LOL

yeah shes here now you described her i just had a chat with a couple of the girls and on the whole ive had a good night you should come over with me next time x

Fabulous! I might take you up on that. My wife would go a bit mad, Not because she's bothered about my dressing, but becasue she has pretty much a phobia of car travel, especially with my travelling at night. I can talk her round though and I'd loveto get out en femme and to catch up with the old crowd, those that are still there. Say hi to Shirley for me. Tell her I'm on Facebook and she can get in touch, or else debbimay@yahoo.co.uk as my e-mail
    Glad you're having a great time
    x

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I hope you enjoyed and took it all in.I Still remember my First time out like it was yesterday.I hope this is the start of plenty memorable nights out for you

Ah! Napoleons,that brings memories flooding back Debs

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 02-16-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

It felt amazing and everyone was so nice,im only just taking it in now sat at home,its gonna take a while to sink through this one..

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you don't go you will regret it!

Isn't it liberating, the first time you go out in public dressed?

So glad you had a great time. There will be many more, trust me

Keep it going! I love dressing & going out.......its such a thrill!!!!!! Muah hun!