Thread: The Incredible Journey Part II: When Mandie Met Dani

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar

The Incredible Journey Part II: When Mandie Met Dani

I finally met my love. And it was..... spectacular!

First off let me set the record straight on a couple of items. I decided to post my journey so that it may possibly give people like us hope of better times and finding love. I did not expect ANY of this. I am not trying to boast or gross anyone out or turn anyone off. Although on this site I would expect there to be understanding. AND leave there no doubt in anyone's mind. I am in a relationship with another girl just like me. You know...T girls. I met her on this site. OK now on with the new details.

I left off on the last part with being excited about meeting my girlfriend after we had been communicating for 3 months. The day had arrived! I was on a plane to Louisiana to see my girl. I was so anxious. What a leap of faith and an adventure I was going on doing this. I had no idea really what to expect.

I arrived at the airport and was about as excited as I had ever been. It was like Christmas morning. Then I turned and saw my sweet baby standing there smiling as I waited for my luggage. It was so incredibly surreal. Like it was in slow motion. I embraced her. We were just in boy mode but I had worn some nice girl jeans and of course underneath it all, we were girlie. We made our way back to The Sanctuary as we call it. Her apartment. I had seen it many times in pictures and online but to be there in person was overwhelming. Such a simple place to others, but to us, its our safe place to be US! It took some time to get used to it all and to feel comfy. We drove around and looked at sights. It is beautiful even in the winter there. Later, when we finally got around to getting girlie it was magic. Showtime! I was last to get ready and when I emerged, we saw each other for the first time as our girl selves. It was so incredible. I could literally feel the sparks between us. You could have cut the tension with a knife. I knew that we were going to be alright that night. All I kept thinking about was..."I have to kiss her, I have to kiss her". We decided to go over and watch TV. I could not pay attention to what was on because I felt so overwhelmed with a desire to kiss her. Then the moment arrived. I went for it. I couldn't bear one more second. It was so special. A little tentative at first but nice. After that, subsequent kisses throughout the night and the weekend got better, and better, and better all the way to leaving me breathless. Now I did kiss and tell here but just for the good of the story. Other things must be kept between us of course. But needless to say, we are very passionate for each other and it feels so wonderful and dreamlike.

After that, the rest of the long weekend was simply awesome. Formal night featuring us in our best dresses. I wore a long black velor dress with over the elbow gloves and she wore an incredibly sexy black beautiful flowing dress with her gloves on as well. We slow danced like it was the prom and ate, drank, and held hands and talked about how marvelous this was and how we are so blessed to have this moment. We even capped off the weekend with a late night drive with us all girlie. It was so fun and felt a little dangerous but in a fun way. I got to drive her great car too. I was very impressed by how welcome and how taken care of I was. It was simply the greatest time I could remember ever having with another human being. Now...I just want to have that all of the time. Things are looking very good for that. I hope and pray that my dreams come true in that regard. The journey continues...
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Amanda..it is wonderful to be able to read your smile thru your post...I don't even haves to look at the pictures to see how happy you are...truly wonderful. I'm glad that you are finally getting some happy time for yourself. Danielle...be nice and good to Amanda please...

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieAmanda View Post
    I am not trying to boast or gross anyone out or turn anyone off.
    Why should seeing and hearing about two happy people be either boastful, gross, or a turn off? Be good to each other !

Sounds like a very happy ending! OR I should say beginning that I hope has no ending! Best to the both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria in heels View Post
    Amanda..it is wonderful to be able to read your smile thru your post...I don't even haves to look at the pictures to see how happy you are...truly wonderful. I'm glad that you are finally getting some happy time for yourself. Danielle...be nice and good to Amanda please...
    Thank you for your kind words, Maria! No need to worry, I will be very good to her
    Last edited by Danielle.N; 02-18-2011 at 06:58 AM.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    If that lovely story grosses anyone out Danielle,then they dont belong on this site IMO.there is nothing so wonderous than finding that special someone,to possibly share your life with,everyone deserves happiness,good on you both and good luck for the future

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

What a special story! Good luck to the both of you!
    Dana Fleming

i'm really glad for both of you!!!!

sometimes love is found were it is less expected, i bet that none of you thought, when you registered on the forum, that you were to fall in love with someone just by talking on-line

WOW! what a story! very happy for you both! heres to a great future for you both!
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So Glad for the both of you. You've got something special and I wish you the best.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Very sweet story. I'm happy you both found each other.

Amanda, I don't know how you managed it, but your post manged to convey and transmit your infectious enthusiasm and happiness.

Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you both every happiness for the future.

Zoe

Sooooooo happy for you!!!! You have been on such an amazing journey!

Anyone who is turned off by a story of two people finding happiness is someone I do not want to know.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook