Thread: A dream come true?

A dream come true?

Afriend has asked my to stand up with her at her handfasting. So I'm supposed to be like the Maid of Honor. I always wanted to be a bridesmaid, but this is far more than I ever dreamed of. I am both incredibly happy and abosolutely terrified
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stacye Rose View Post
    Afriend has asked my to stand up with her at her handfasting. So I'm supposed to be like the Maid of Honor. I always wanted to be a bridesmaid, but this is far more than I ever dreamed of. I am both incredibly happy and abosolutely terrified
    Hi Stacye,

Please enlighten me. What is a handfasting?

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Hi Stacye,

Please enlighten me. What is a handfasting? Same question here. Is your friend a GG or Tgirl?. lots ogf curiousity on this one.
    Megan
    Last edited by Megan70; 02-19-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Hi Stacye;

You are honoured with this position. I am sure you can handle it.

Is this couple taking the traditional year and a day? or are they making a permanent bond?

For those who are unsure, Handfasting information can be found here.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

You are one lucky girl! I hope this honor fullfils your dream

Sorry Ladies, I should have given you information. A handfasting is a wedding.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Never would have guessed! Learn something new every day on this site......

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've never been to a handfasting or even been a proper maid of honor at a real wedding but I have been a bridesmaid at a "wedding" that was a renewal of vows for a couple that were already married. That day was, to all intents and purposes, just like a wedding and so I felt as though I really was a bridesmaid. I think you are going to really enjoy this and will look back on it as one of those "bucket list" items that so many us would want but very few get to actually do.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

A dream come true! Have fun!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How cool!
    Do a GREAT JOB, Stacye, and maybe they will invite u back in a year and 2 days when they RENEW their vows!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!