Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

I've been looking for a buddy in Houston to dress with, but no luck yet.

It would be nice my girlfreind understands and is supportive but it would be nice to have someone else who understands and to be able to dress with and of course shopping

Apparently there is nobody like me where I live...I'll correct that, there is know one with the balls to go out anywhere "enfemme" with me around here/

Back when I lived in Chicago and was very active with support groups and going out a lot, I did have "buddies" as you've described, and it was absolutely great. I've always been good with makeup and used to help them too. But perhaps the best part was having friends who I could hang around with while dressed as guys and not have to hide anything.

I'm now way out in the suburbs and have lost touch with them. I'd like to find some new pals, and hope to do exactly that in the near future as I get more active again.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Ever so lucky to have a pretty TG girlfriend to share expenses with and enjoy weekends with. We are totally fortunate in that we both are easily capable of full stealth mode if we desire and go everywhere - the beach, concerts, upscale dining, shopping with ease. I met Theresa at a support group meeting with my wife. It's important for us to have a clear understanding that we are friends only, no intimacy other than a fine shared friendship. It's so easy to destroy friendship by letting it slip into something more sexual in nature. She and my wife are friends, this is important for all of us. Clear boundaries make good friendships that last possible

Have not met anyone here in Southern Illinois. Would be great to have a nice friend do things with

It's important for me to have a crossdressing buddy as I don't have anyplace to change (I can't do it at home as my parents don't know and are not ready to know yet and my girlfriend was threatened with eviction if they saw me crossdressed outside at her apartment complex (long story - and I checked, nothing legally I can do about it)).

I had two crossdressing buddies. One moved to Montana and one lives here in Colorado. I did a couple of outings with the Colorado one, but after a TSK (Tri Ess) meeting and some minor happenings (which I won't get into), I haven't received any communication back from her about possible future excursions.

It would be nice to have someone to hang out with once in a while though.

I have a buddy. But it seems we can never get to dressing together. Our schedule's, my wife hates my cding, etc. But we're more like drinking buddies and do more of the guy thing together. I used to have a neighbor who was a cder, but I never told her about me and now she moved away. In the mornings we'd see her sneaking around like Swiper on Dora the Explorer while en femme.

I am very lucky that I do have friends that I can dress and hang with. I had a friend that we dressed every week. She kinda dropped off and I miss her. My wife knows and is supportive but It's not the same as beeing with a Dressing "buddy".

I've mad a few attempts to find a buddy, either CD or GG, to share time with but with no luck.
    Anyone in Calgary interested please contact me!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I thought a close liason online was going to develope into an occaisional meet and perhaps dress a few years back .

Since the friendship just evaporated I've decided to keep things platonic , my only witness my wife . Shame really as we used to all have a few giggles online .

I would love to find a buddy to dress with. I have 1 person that I have confided in, an she has helped me with my makeup and has even given me some of her panties...but it isn't the same as another CD to play dressup with..

This would be a dream. You would think in SoCal you could find pleanty, but we are mostly very secretive with our dressing.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Any Mid Missourri gurls. avaiable for fun ?
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

[SIZE="3"]Just my two cats and me![/SIZE]

I agree with you about the location. I can say West Iowa but that is a lot of area but if I say harlan/denison area it gives others an idea of what part of the state and maybe even the chance of meeting

In the short, not even half year I've been really dressing, I've managed to join a local CD/TG social club and a bunch of people through that! Specifically, I have met one who lives in the same town as me, and we don't live further than 1km apart! It all started here too. I was contacted here about the local group, went to a meeting, joined officially the next meeting, and have been constantly meeting new CD since! Life is good.
    With love,
    - Celes

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    No such luck here. Unfortunately.

Here is a shout out to my friend Gina. We've been online friends for a few years and just started dressing together. Two girls hanging out.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I wish.
    No such luck for me.
    Probably would be a lot to help feel more comfortable. Someone to show me how to do something (make up, tuck). But most of all, someone to enjoy the experience with instead of being alone with it.

Cross Dressing buddy

I am one of the lucky members here, who gets to dress up with a cd friend once or twice a month. If i can get this to work, I will attach a pic of both of us dressed up a couple months back. He goes by the name of Brenda, and likes to dress as a maid sometimes too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

sissy maid
    I am from Edmonton, and would like to meet someone like that, who dresses, and has a signifigant other that knows. My wife has been awesome, and it has been a heckuva journey, and knows all about "the urge. I would love to meet a couple that understands, and has a bit of fun with it. I do not go out dressed, but that does not mean that some stay in fun dressing up, having a few beers, and hanging out would not be fun. I remain hopeful.

a CD came into where my SO works (adult toy super center) and they started talking about CD'ing and my SO mentioned that i do, she gave her my number and ended up texting me.. she wanted a shopping/dressing buddy.. then she mentioned having sex..

yeah, i lost her number somehow.. *rollseyes*

other than that.. nope

That would be really interesting. I'm taking a break from dressing up, and I don't know for how long, but when and if I ever get back into it, finding a buddy is definitely something I'd like to try out.

Northern Illinois, West of Chicago. I have not found anyone as of yet. I would love to find someone to get to know and then dress. Simple non romantic interaction would be wonderful.