I travel a lot and everywhere I go, I search for cd friends. Beacuse I am never in one place long, it is difficult to establish close relationships but I can tell you all, it is really easy to meet CD friends and there are a lot of girls looking. Sometimes it is hard to get them to come out of their shell or closet but there are enough girls looking or wishing to meet friends to share their world. I use CL and yes, I know a lot of you are starting the "danger , danger Will Robinson" chant, but in all the years I have been doing it and I have never got into an uncomfortable situation. My suggestion to many of you is to put an ad in CL stating what you are looking for as in " CD looking for cd buddies to go out on the town " or what ever. If you let everyone know that sex is not what you are looking for - if that is the case, it will not be an issue. You will get answers, I promise and you start from there. Carry on an e mail conversation, then talk on the phone, then meet somewhere ( in drab) if you are worried about your first meeting. Meet for dinner - your place, their place or somewhere else. Have a little wine or a beer and talk.

Look how many of you here are saying you would like to meet someone to buddy with!! When you do meet another CD and if they seem nice, find out what they do when not dressing. You will find yourself saying - hey, I like to do that too, we should do that together sometime and now your friends. I know that is "how to make friends 101" but sometimes I think CD's get hung up on the "woman thing" and miss "person" in the dress. As I said earlier in this thread, I met one of my favorite friends on CL. We go out together and have a blast and we also call each other for girl talk. We can also talk about guy stuff like hunting and fishing. What a great world !!!