Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

I travel a lot and everywhere I go, I search for cd friends. Beacuse I am never in one place long, it is difficult to establish close relationships but I can tell you all, it is really easy to meet CD friends and there are a lot of girls looking. Sometimes it is hard to get them to come out of their shell or closet but there are enough girls looking or wishing to meet friends to share their world. I use CL and yes, I know a lot of you are starting the "danger , danger Will Robinson" chant, but in all the years I have been doing it and I have never got into an uncomfortable situation. My suggestion to many of you is to put an ad in CL stating what you are looking for as in " CD looking for cd buddies to go out on the town " or what ever. If you let everyone know that sex is not what you are looking for - if that is the case, it will not be an issue. You will get answers, I promise and you start from there. Carry on an e mail conversation, then talk on the phone, then meet somewhere ( in drab) if you are worried about your first meeting. Meet for dinner - your place, their place or somewhere else. Have a little wine or a beer and talk.

Look how many of you here are saying you would like to meet someone to buddy with!! When you do meet another CD and if they seem nice, find out what they do when not dressing. You will find yourself saying - hey, I like to do that too, we should do that together sometime and now your friends. I know that is "how to make friends 101" but sometimes I think CD's get hung up on the "woman thing" and miss "person" in the dress. As I said earlier in this thread, I met one of my favorite friends on CL. We go out together and have a blast and we also call each other for girl talk. We can also talk about guy stuff like hunting and fishing. What a great world !!!

Two years ago I contact A CD, we chat By Phone a little, But at that time I felt I wasn't ready. Now I regret it. I lost the opportunity to have a cross dressing buddy.

I'd like that but it would have to be discreet and at home.

I have friend from high school that I came out to during college and she is awesome. We have gone shopping a few times and she even convinced me to try on and buy a corset at Fredericks. However, since I moved to Texas and she's in Maryland, we can't really do that anymore. However, we stay in contact and chat every once in a while and she always has online recommendations and more that willing to give me advice on clothes. Love her!

Got a great group of girls here in NW ohio ....love ya Pink Ladies

Joann

I would love to find a buddy in the NYC area. It would be nice to just hang out and talk, not sure if I am ready to go out in public just yet.
    Hugs,
    Mwah,
    JoJo

My best friend has said he was fine if I dressed up around him. He said he would crack jokes and be a bit of an ass, but it's all in good fun. He is a great friend.

Damn! He is a great friend. Have you taken the invite? If so... how'd it feel?

Not yet. I don't really have any good clothes and I'm still working on getting good at makeup. Soon I'll be ready, I just can't wait till that day. It'll be great.

I was dressed up by a drag queen the other day. It was fun but he is gay and makes it clear that he is attracted to me. He is also very forward and dramatic. I'm glad I have someone but it would be nice to have some one i could relate too more.

I'd love to find a CD buddy in the Uptown Dallas area. My wife is sometimes out of town which gives me great opportunities for being Paula. I just don't have anyone to go shopping, have dinner or a drink with. Paula would have so much more fun if she had someone to enjoy such times with ( I mean...no funny business).

Not just yet. I was in contact with a member here about a possible meetup to just talk,etc. She is a little more out than me, but it would be great to get together and compare experiences. She is near Royal Oak, MI and I'm in Macomb County. Anyone near Clinton Twp.???

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

If you are loking for friends in the NYC area, there are two major groups: Crossdressers Intl, the oldest CD support group in NYS, www.cdinyc.org and Fem Feaver on LI

Also look on this site. There is a meet-up listing. However, I sometime think that people that post there are not serious. I have tried to make contact with a few but either there is no reply (usual) or they just keep finding excuses why we can't meet

Well, I'm very new to all this. I'm learning quickly, but I would love to meet a girl who lived close enough that we could get together a couple of times a month for dressing, chitchat and just some bonding. I've put my location in my profile..but I'm in Winston-Salem, NC.

Brynn

Quote Originally Posted by DaniPat View Post
    To 5150 Girl and Sandy Banks,
    Some day those of us in Ohio, or the midwest, will decide to get together and go shopping, lunch, chat, and have fun, together. Zanesville is how far from Columbus? C-town would be how far from Columbus? Me, I'm in Ashland, so Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, I am about an hour or so to each city. Maybe it will eventually happen, TTFN.
    I've often thought Columbus might be a good place for somthing like the SCC... THere seem to be a lot of "Buckey Babes" but they seem to be in Cleve and Cinci (a boat loade in Cleve) or atlest from what I've seen online. And ya a handfull in Col...

I have a gg crossdressing buddy that comes over every week or so for dinner and or a movie at my place

someday i hope! that would be great

Hello,

I am wanting to make some New friends! If you live in Oregon send me an email. I want to have someone I can have fun with. I'm looking for someone in there 20's or 30's. I am 28. I'm straight but have no problem making gay friends as long as they respect my orientation. I am actually very much a guy when not en femme but i love being a girl when I can. Maybe we can help each other with make up. I enjoy going out too. I've only been out once so far to a gay club but I loved it! I am very new to this. My picture is from the first time i have been made over, about a week or 2 ago. It was by a drag queen friend of mine and I am hoping I can bring about a better look soon!

Also I am to possible relocate and in the next few months i am going to make some trips through southern california out to Houston and maybe atlanta. I am up in seattle sometimes too. So any girls in or along the way to these cities, send me an email to I would love to make lots of new friends.

I hope to meet someone I can trust and talk to. Letting myself do this is so new and I'm not quite sure where I want to go with it.

Alyssa Marie

I gotta be honest, I don't really have a buddy in general

Silver Member
    There is also Long Island Femme Expression, I don't know if they are still around, they haven't updated their site since 2007.
    http://www.lifemme.org/